Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 74 of 74

Thread: Game Thread: North Dakota @ GU 11-12-19

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,328

    Default

    Why is Watty passing up on shots from the foul line?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CB4 View Post
    Speak of Roth... he's getting some PR airtime right now.
    But no one will hear him, like the proverbial bear in the woods it’s probably BS anyway.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    358

    Default

    damn stream is horrid

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On an island that is long
    Posts
    12,631

    Default

    What stream???? dead in the friggin' water.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Why is Watty passing up on shots from the foul line?
    kids gotta knock those down...

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,286

    Default

    Once again, with feeling - I will PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR A RELIABLE STREAMING SERVICE OF ALL NON-NATIONALLY BROADCAST ZAG GAMES. This is ridiculous!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,328

    Default

    The geographical epicenter of the WCC is Silicon Valley. The league can’t find a few techies to put together a reliable WCC digital platform? Just where does all the Zag earned NCAA swag go every year? And if the WCC is unable to get its act together where is Gonzaga and AD Roth? I’m pretty tired of watching Derrick Rose and Steve Nash ancient videos. By the way what do Derrick Rose and Tom Brady have to do with the WCC?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post
    kids gotta knock those down...
    Let’s hope he wasn’t asked to tone his game down.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strikenowhere View Post
    Once again, with feeling - I will PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR A RELIABLE STREAMING SERVICE OF ALL NON-NATIONALLY BROADCAST ZAG GAMES. This is ridiculous!
    I’d pay $300 a year.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Posts
    1,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    The geographical epicenter of the WCC is Silicon Valley. The league can’t find a few techies to put together a reliable WCC digital platform? Just where does all the Zag earned NCAA swag go every year? And if the WCC is unable to get its act together where is Gonzaga and AD Roth?
    Concur. This stream is a joke. Remember a few fans that always had other streaming options...where are those hero’s??

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    358

    Default

    stream has totally failed on me

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    The geographical epicenter of the WCC is Silicon Valley. The league can’t find a few techies to put together a reliable WCC digital platform? Just where does all the Zag earned NCAA swag go every year? And if the WCC is unable to get its act together where is Gonzaga and AD Roth?
    This WCC stream is world class crap! The stream frequently goes out and there is no App available on any Internet TVs. Even the Big Sky has Apps for all its sports. Mike Roth needs to beat someone over the head for putting this crap product out there.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tri-Cities
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    I’d pay $300 a year.
    Do you have cable or satellite of some kind? Because you should be able to get a sports package that gets Root for a lot less than $300 a year.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

    ~ Desiderius Erasmus

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    8,482

    Default

    Drew showing some sweet footwork in the low post. Very advanced IMO for a freshman.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    642

    Default

    So disgusted by the joke of a stream.

    Also, Watson legit passed up wide open shots all night. He's got to step into those when they sag off him like that

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    Do you have cable or satellite of some kind? Because you should be able to get a sports package that gets Root for a lot less than $300 a year.
    I pay almost $300 a month for cable and Gonzaga is nowhere in sight.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    8,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    What stream???? dead in the friggin' water.
    I'm lucky AT&T Sports Net picked up this game.

    Still no sign of coverage for Friday night's game. The TZF crew will be in College Station, as our local football team didn't make it to the playoffs. We just came up on the short end of a couple of key games down the stretch.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagricultural View Post
    So disgusted by the joke of a stream.

    Also, Watson legit passed up wide open shots all night. He's got to step into those when they sag off him like that
    Odd. He was so assertive up to now.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    358

    Default

    did Watson go down?

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tri-Cities
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    I pay almost $300 a month for cable and Gonzaga is nowhere in sight.
    Wow... maybe cause of where you're located? I have a DISH satellite and I have the middle package (250 channels or so) plus the sports and local package and pay about $125 a month. I do my internet separately for another $75 or so.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

    ~ Desiderius Erasmus

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,328

    Default

    Just glimpsed handshake line. What great kids, as usual.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dan71w View Post
    did Watson go down?
    He caught a "friendly fire" elbow, I think from Timme. Bleeding from near the corner of his eye.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Too bad Marlon Stewart is on his last year of eligibility. Would have been nice to keep the UND grad transfer pipeline open

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    13,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    Too bad Marlon Stewart is on his last year of eligibility. Would have been nice to keep the UND grad transfer pipeline open

    Agreed scrooner. Really nice player.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •