X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kitzbuel
    • Feb 2007

Remembering our Veterans!

Thanks to you all! I know there are a few in here; Reno, F1Dog, Tex and all the others I don't mention!

'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time
  • DZ
    Zag for Life
    • Sep 2007

Nice job, Kitz.

In other countries they wear poppies (near everyone) and call it "Remembrance Day" and I guess I always thought that was better named. Maybe not.

But thank you to all that served, sacrificed, some gave it all.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Comment

• RenoZag
      Super Moderator
      • Feb 2007

Thanks to all of our veterans.
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• former1dog
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Thanks to all Veterans on this special day, especially Kitz, Reno and Tex who frequent this forum.

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
          Administrator
          • Apr 2009

I’ll give a shout out to Sarenyon who is still serving and recently returned from his fourth combat deployment.
          “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• TheZagPhish
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Respect.

Five stars
            Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

Working...
            X