Thread: 20 year anniversary with my girlfriend.

Default 20 year anniversary with my girlfriend.

I've had a girlfriend now for 20 years. Today she is completely different than that sweet girl of yesteryear. She was a stunner and although her personality changed bit by bit she was always hot. I fell in love with her right away. She had so much Santangelo and Frahm in her and gosh that Calvary was amazing. It wasnt long that before she quickly lost that Santangelo Frahm in her before getting that Dickau Stepp in her. I hardly noticed the changes after a while but I must say her Morrison was very emotional on me. It was one of her best qualities but she lost that suddenly and I guess she will never get that back. Even at her worst with Pargo, Raivio,,Bouldin she was still a fighter. People really started to notice once she got that Olynyk in her and she looked so good with Pangos Bell.I really loved that quality about her but suddenly she broke my heart and started to Perkins up. I loved her even more once she got that Goss Karno look to her. She was so popular that she went to that dance. All of her past started to show. I could see all the Sabonis, Wiltjer, Harris and Batista that made her what she was in that fateful evening in 2017. I was so proud of her even if she was runner up. Being so popular is what her get invited to the special dance for 20 years running. I was certain that she could finally shine on the big stage after being second with her new quality of Hachimura Clark. She was very nimble on the floor and boy was she noticed. I think the judges just didn't want her to upstage anyone. We all know that was her best quality. She said she wants to try something different this year. She told me that she got a Watson Petrusev Timme and I will be the happiest ever. She wants a Tille before it's all said and done and that she says will make us the happiest couple ever. The only time we hit a rough patch was when she fell using a Heytvelt. In the end it was good for us.

Yes she has been a real keeper.So many memories and so many more yet to come. She says she has a surprise for me. I overheard something about a Suggs. I went into her closet and found a brand new Strawther! I will act surprised and act like everything is normal just like a Mallon Pendo Dranginis. Thank you Zaga. Always young,and tough and of course beautiful.

Um
    Love the zags for life

Gotta appreciate the creativity... just kinda wierds me out a little... like finding out the girl you just kissed is your long lost half- sister

Quote Originally Posted by 3XaZag View Post
    Gotta appreciate the creativity... just kinda wierds me out a little... like finding out the girl you just kissed is your long lost half- sister
    I'm just waiting for a post from someone named LilSisZag or the like saying: "But ... you promised ... to NEVER tell anyone about that!"
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

After twenty years it might be time to make a commitment. What are you waiting for....Suggs???

Creepy

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Creepy
    Definitely creepy but still only 3 stars? Assuming the thread started outside of the Foo!
    If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Quote Originally Posted by UberZagFan View Post
    Definitely creepy but still only 3 stars? Assuming the thread started outside of the Foo!
    It would only have been weirder had it started Foo side!
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right