Thread: thew.tv no sound? :(

Default thew.tv no sound? :(

I have no sound

Quote Originally Posted by adoptedzag View Post
    I have no sound
    Yes, I have the same problem. While I am glad I can see the game, this conference stream is trash.

Quote Originally Posted by scott257 View Post
    Yes, I have the same problem. While I am glad I can see the game, this conference stream is trash.
    Will be nice when the Zags are on ESPN, then we won't have these issues.
    WE ZIGGED, WE ZAGGED, WE CONQUERED !!

No sound in Florida!

I am listening to the radio stream but it is ahead of the tv stream by about 5 seconds.

Still no sound! But i swear Joel's arms are 4 inches longer that they were last year! He looks good!!

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaZagFan View Post
    No sound in Florida!
    No sound in Philly as well.

No sound on Michigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Training Grounds: Rambling Thoughts of a Surgical Resident
    You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions. -Siddhartha Gautama

If a tree falls in the forest, but there's no Gonzaga player nearby, does it still make a sound?

They're clearly trying to fix it right now but still nothing for me.

ah just came in
    GO ZAGS!!!

Sound back and caught a live mic about someone in AL stabbing a baby trump baloon lmao

yes sound is back.

The sound is back but out of sync by a few seconds. This is pretty unacceptable to me, can't be sure it will be fixed this season.

No question the feed is frustrating. Did anyone catch the Sport jacket and tie combo that Dickau is wearing(wow) That makes John Daly look good!

The sound came on late in the first half. I then realized how nice it was to miss out on Heister’s rambling commentary for the first fifteen minutes of play.

Watched the whole game on Reddit. No problems whatsoever. HD, sound, and no glitches.

Quote Originally Posted by v13311 View Post
    Watched the whole game on Reddit. No problems whatsoever. HD, sound, and no glitches.
    I tried that and hany48's stream was the same feed as the WCC-tv feed; no sound. I pray they get this fixed before Tuesday's game.

- no sound, where can I get that package (so I do not have to listen to heister)

- bye and bye, heister and dickau did the play by play, and color on the wsu v. seattle game for the pac 12 channel two nights ago.
    - low and behold, they were totally professional, no back biting, no inside jokes, no losing focus on the game and taking the viewer on unwanted journey's into heister's mind.
    - kind of pisses me off, pac 12 network drops the hammer and says be professional, but once it is khq and Gonzaga, they regress into children.

Quote Originally Posted by GonzaGAW View Post
    - no sound, where can I get that package (so I do not have to listen to heister)

- bye and bye, heister and dickau did the play by play, and color on the wsu v. seattle game for the pac 12 channel two nights ago.
    - low and behold, they were totally professional, no back biting, no inside jokes, no losing focus on the game and taking the viewer on unwanted journey's into heister's mind.
    - kind of pisses me off, pac 12 network drops the hammer and says be professional, but once it is khq and Gonzaga, they regress into children.
    It’s almost better not having sound. Their constant quibbling makes for the most annoying broadcast in the sport. Also, don’t know any of them personally, but Dickau comes across as a condescending jerk most of the time to me. The game before last was just fox and heister and was a little more “listenable.” Rant over

Quote Originally Posted by zags422 View Post
    Also, don’t know any of them personally, but Dan Dickau comes across as a condescending jerk most of the time to me.
    I'll agree 100%, but that is just Dan being Dan. But since I am usually inebriated for a Zag game, and Dan doesn't always call a game with the other two, the odds of me catching a "Dan" game sober are very slim. And his wardrobe leaves a lot to be desired.

Heister gave Dickau a hard time during the last broadcast for not wanting to talk about Dallas Cowboys football.

Dan left a comment hanging, which was something like, “I don’t want to pretend to know something I don’t know anything about.”

Quote Originally Posted by zags422 View Post
    The game before last was just fox and heister and was a little more “listenable.” Rant over
    Always thought Fox was good and there really was no need to bring in Dickau for the "name" part. All 3 together is the worse.
    If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

- zags422, I agree the first game with just heister and fox was not too bad, but boy once all 3 were together.............well enough said.
    - I recall some years ago heister said something about sabonis that got the fan base so riled up that the gu a.d. got involved and told the public he was listening and agreed zags deserve a top flight broadcast. immediately after that public statement the broadcasts improved.
    - I believe the zags have A to A + facility, coaches, players, and a C - broadcast team. a team that with some work, or shall I say self control and production guidance could be top notch. I wish the a.d. would get involved again.