Top 15 / OOC Opponents

Eastern KY @ # 2 Kentucky . 4:00 . SECN
    Colorado St @ #4 Duke . 4:00 ACCN
    #9 North Carolina @ UNC Wilmington 4:00
    UIC @ #14 Memphis 4:00 . ESPNU
    UNC Greensboro @ #3 Kansas 6:00 . ESPNU
    Washington vs. #16 Baylor 6:30 . ESPN

Complete Schedule: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...91108/group/50

Will watch the Huskies game over a few beverages with a buddy from my GU Bulletin days; headed for University Place for a weekend of sports tv, bbq, brews, and other stuff.

Have a fine Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    #9 North Carolina @ UNC Wilmington 4:00
    The Tar Heels game is not on ACC Network, it's on a paid streaming site called FloHoops. How lame is that? I want to see how they play before we play them, so hopefully I can find a free stream somewhere.

Washington vs. #16 Baylor 6:30 . ESPN
    This game will be played in Anchorage, Alaska. Dan Shulman and Jay Bilas will be on the call. No Matisse Thybulle and no Makai Mason, but still very watchable.
    UNITED WE ZAG !!

Looking forward to checking out UW. As a Syracuse native I am rooting for Hopkins to have great success against all but Zags.
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    Looking forward to checking out UW. As a Syracuse native I am rooting for Hopkins to have great success against all but Zags.
    Copy that, GFlex, always want the Huskies to do well, except against the ZAGS. Looking forward to the game this year at Hec-Ed, hopefully another beat down like two years ago. I'll be there, wearing the colors proudly.

Go ZAGS

I will never root for the Huskies in any sport under any scenario. I hope they lose by 50

Why would anyone root for UW? We have enough trouble recruiting out of Seattle the way it is. The last thing we need is for them to become a top 10 team.

When UW sucked GU couldn't recruit Seattle. Why would it make any difference if UW is good now? The 206ers are gonna avoid GU either way.

Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    When UW sucked GU couldn't recruit Seattle. Why would it make any difference if UW is good now? The 206ers are gonna avoid GU either way.
    Too true. I root for the Dawgs and the Cougs as long as they aren't playing the Zags.

Hopefully Kispert blowing up this season encourages 206ers to follow his path eastward through the high desert to the oasis that is Gonzaga hoops!
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    Hopefully Kispert blowing up this season encourages 206ers to follow his path eastward through the high desert to the oasis that is Gonzaga hoops!
    True he's an exception (and GBJ, although that's probably a different area code than 206 in the South Sound). Glad he's a Zag, but a suburban kid that played at a tiny private school a few blocks away from being in Snohomish County isn't quite the same as reeling in kids from Beach and Garfield, etc. Maybe Banchero will reverse the trend, we'll see.

OK, I had to look it up. Kispert is listed as being from Edmonds. I love Edmonds! It is in SnoCo and very much suburban. So technically he's probably a 425er. Sorry to be "that guy."

I wouldn't root for the Huskies if they were playing ISIS.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

One thing I admire about Roy William's is he schedules road games at small schools within North Carolina every year. Sometimes it bites him, but can you imagine how cool it is to have the Tarheels come into your building if you're UNCW.

Wow, #11 from Memphis (playing on ESPNU right now) is going totally 80s w/ really really short shorts. I think John Stockton would approve...but I'm not loving it. Yikes.

Wow, #11 from Memphis (playing on ESPNU right now) is going totally 80s w/ really really short shorts. I think John Stockton would approve...but I'm not loving it. Yikes.
    Like a rubber-necker driving by a pileup on the interstate, you strangely have me reaching for my remote. We'll see just what "really really short" means!
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo Roncalli View Post
    I wouldn't root for the Huskies if they were playing ISIS.
    ^this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U must have missed Pavel the other night, his shorts made a statement

Can’t say UW has been all that impressive. Really bad on the defensive glass
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Can’t say UW has been all that impressive. Really bad on the defensive glass
    UW poor in all respects. Impatient. Unable to work it in to the big boys. Figured they would have a better showing. Young team, that isn't playing like a team.

And it's tied with a 1:08 left
    So many brackets, so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by katman50 View Post
    UW poor in all respects. Impatient. Unable to work it in to the big boys. Figured they would have a better showing. Young team, that isn't playing like a team.
    Going to be a tough game IMO. They are athletic long and have decent shooters as game on their court
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Huskies win

talented

I'm glad the Huskies notched the win. It's always easier to want them to lose as I'm not a fan of UW but we all know at the end of the day we want our opponents to win big games, it only helps us.
    America's Team!

UW long and talented, but boy are they undisciplined.

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    UW long and talented, but boy are they undisciplined.
    Is Romar back?