Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tv for the other Bama game?

Default Tv for the other Bama game?

Tv for the other Bama game?

Are you talking about the Tuesday night game this week? If so, it's playing on ROOT NW and, for some reason, it also appears to be on a channel called AT&T Sportsnet which is channel 412-04 on my DISH.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

There's a lot more TV options for the Alabama State game, that's why it starts at 5 pm and not 6 pm. It's on ROOT, but also on other AT&T Sportsnet channels. When the Gonzaga game is over, ROOT will show the Utah State game.
    UNITED WE ZAG !!

Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    Are you talking about the Tuesday night game this week? If so, it's playing on ROOT NW and, for some reason, it also appears to be on a channel called AT&T Sportsnet which is channel 412-04 on my DISH.
    AT&T SportsNet is analogous to Root Sports in other regions. I think nonconformity to the naming convention might have to do with the Mariners owning a share of Root. On DirecTV, Root is 687, I believe, and ATT SportsNet channels are right around there- I see GU games listed on both Root and SportsNet several times already - which is something to look out for in case one accidentally records a blacked-out channel.

I’m talking online access.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Then why did you ask about TV?
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

The WCC website. It's not listed yet, but if you check on Monday, it should be there. Why they are waiting until the day before the game is the million dollar question. Last season, a Zag game was listed a week (or more) in advance.
    UNITED WE ZAG !!

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    The WCC website. It's not listed yet, but if you check on Monday, it should be there. Why they are waiting until the day before the game is the million dollar question. Last season, a Zag game was listed a week (or more) in advance.
    Thank you for the gentlemanly, snark free advice.

Thank you for the gentlemanly, snark free advice.
    Seriously, Jazz? You're calling my response snark? Wow... I spent time looking up the stuff in my first answer because you asked about TV... if you want online, then say what you want. It's not hard.

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    Seriously, Jazz? You're calling my response snark? Wow... I spent time looking up the stuff in my first answer because you asked about TV... if you want online, then say what you want. It's not hard.
    Thanks. Much appreciated. Misread your reply.

5, count them, 5 WCC games now appear on the WCC website for viewing on Tuesday. So, for those of us non-locals who can only watch online (because we don't have ROOT or KHQ), there is no need to panic. This must be the new normal, add a WCC game the day before the game. No word yet on whether Killian will play, but I will be listening to the pregame on 103.5 Spokane "The Game" to see if they say anything.
    UNITED WE ZAG !!

Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!

Already looking to the next game, and Dish has the UAPB game on ROOT blacked out in western Washington (ATTSN channel is also blacked out). So frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by caduceus View Post
    Already looking to the next game, and Dish has the UAPB game on ROOT blacked out in western Washington (ATTSN channel is also blacked out). So frustrating!
    Yeah, it's blacked out down here in Richland too! But next Tuesday's game is showing that it's available. Very weird... never had a game on ROOT blacked out. Hoping it will change on game day.

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by caduceus View Post
    College sports should not be blacked out; that is weird. When I had Direct-TV (I now have Charter Spectrum) with the Sports Pack, all college sports were in the clear. It was only the out-of-market pro sports that were blacked out unless I paid for the season package (MLB Extra Innings, etc).
    UNITED WE ZAG !!

channel 627 RootD on comcast/infinity in western washington (at least Seattle)

Channels 758/1758 ATT Uverse in North Texas. AT&T Sports Net.

Now the Saturday game is showing up as available on ROOT... so just some kind of error on their part, I guess!

~ Desiderius Erasmus

AT&T Sportsnet have the game CH 412-04 on Dish,in AZ

Anyone just seeing black on WatchStadium / WCC TV online?

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_eliZAG View Post
    I was all set to use a VPN to watch the stream, since it's usually blacked-out here. But it worked without the VPN connected, so either it wasn't blacked-out or it was because I turned off location information in my Chrome settings.

I am concerned about the A & M game. Where is the SEC network?

Will the WCC have this game?
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    I am concerned about the A & M game. Where is the SEC network?

Will the WCC have this game?
    I'm pretty sure I'm screwed......
    The SEC Network is available on DirecTV (Ch. 611), DISH Network (Ch. 404 & 408 on the Hopper), AT&T U-verse (Ch. 607/1607), Optimum (Ch. 246), CenturyLink (Ch. 607/1607), Verizon FiOS (Ch. 75/575) Google Fiber (216), as well as various cable systems and streaming packages.

Edit. A quick check and lo and behold I have it but I'm pretty sure it wasn't available for a football game in the past couple of weeks so maybe a geo block was in place.
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

If you are looking for an online stream then espn will play this game if you have a subscription.

https://www.espnplayer.com/game/gonz...am-on-11152019
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!