Thread: Kennel Club at the North Carolina game

Default Kennel Club at the North Carolina game

Regarding the fact Gonzaga has chosen to close student housing prior to the UNC game and the affect that will have on the typically boisterous student section at the Kennel, I offer this. Last night, at the conclusion of the exhibition game, as we were exiting via the north doors there was a long line of students behind a sign indicating the UNC line forms here. In addition, while I was still inside the Kennel I heard an announcement via the public address system for those students already inside to remain as something was going on regarding UNC tickets. I really wasn't paying attention to the PA announcement so I didn't get exactly what was going on. My point is, off what I saw and heard, I believe the Kennel Club will have a significant presence at the UNC game which is very good. Perhaps there are some Kennel Clubbers, or others, here who can elaborate on what I saw and heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 116 View Post
    Regarding the fact Gonzaga has chosen to close student housing prior to the UNC game and the affect that will have on the typically boisterous student section at the Kennel, I offer this. Last night, at the conclusion of the exhibition game, as we were exiting via the north doors there was a long line of students behind a sign indicating the UNC line forms here. In addition, while I was still inside the Kennel I heard an announcement via the public address system for those students already inside to remain as something was going on regarding UNC tickets. I really wasn't paying attention to the PA announcement so I didn't get exactly what was going on. My point is, off what I saw and heard, I believe the Kennel Club will have a significant presence at the UNC game which is very good. Perhaps there are some Kennel Clubbers, or others, here who can elaborate on what I saw and heard.
    This is great news. I think the KC was at its best last night!!! Good Job kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Section 116 View Post
    They wanted to ensure tickets to those who will be around for the game instead of making them compete on open market for them. Very classy move
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

this is what I heard...the students wanting tickets had to come to the exhibition and stay for the game to get access to the NC tickets..

Not sure bout that Sylean. There was a line at the west end of the practice field with a sign that said line for NC tickets. That line was gone this pm when the girls played.

Quote Originally Posted by sylean View Post
    this is what I heard...the students wanting tickets had to come to the exhibition and stay for the game to get access to the NC tickets..
    You are correct.