Thread: Can you local guys answer this tv question for me, for my scheduling-work? Please

Default Can you local guys answer this tv question for me, for my scheduling-work? Please

So, in the past, virtually every game that was on ROOT, would ALSO be on KHQ. But, I hate assuming. I don't want to put my schedule out and have it hanging on the refrigerator of 1500 different people, and it be wrong. I'm really anal (sorry for the term) about that.

I know these three games showing here are on ROOT, but I can't find anything saying whether or not they'll be on KHQ. I'm getting really frustrated at the lack of info. I want to put the schedule out, but I don't want incorrect channels on it, and I don't want BLANK SPACES EVERYWHERE for channel listings and game times either!!!!!!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARRGHHHHHHHHHGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

So, in the past, virtually every game that was on ROOT, would ALSO be on KHQ. But, I hate assuming.
    I'm not local but I think a few games were not on KHQ due to network conflicts. Those games were broadcast on SWX IIRC.

https://www.swxrightnow.com/spokane-tv-schedule/
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

The Tuesday games will probably be on KHQ. Saturday games are often pre-empted for other sporting events like Football this time of year and moved to either KAYU or SWX.

Anyone know when Judge Judy will be on this season? #memories
    Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post

So, in the past, virtually every game that was on ROOT, would ALSO be on KHQ. But, I hate assuming. I don't want to put my schedule out and have it hanging on the refrigerator of 1500 different people, and it be wrong. I'm really anal (sorry for the term) about that.

I know these three games showing here are on ROOT, but I can't find anything saying whether or not they'll be on KHQ. I'm getting really frustrated at the lack of info. I want to put the schedule out, but I don't want incorrect channels on it, and I don't want BLANK SPACES EVERYWHERE for channel listings and game times either!!!!!!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARRGHHHHHHHHHGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I am not showing KHQ covering either of the first two games on Comcast. This could change but right now they are showing on SWX (although the Zags site shows the LCSt game on KHQ). I do know that the Alabama State game is showing on SWX listing already as well but not showing KHQ. I'd imagine it's going to be KHQ for all of those non conference games unless it conflicts with something else.

FYI - It is "Lewis-Clark State College" - no "e".

Doesn't effect me (Spectrum), but I thought that KHQ was dropped by some providers over contract disputes/negotiations.

Is that true and/or has it been resolved?
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Doesn't effect me (Spectrum), but I thought that KHQ was dropped by some providers over contract disputes/negotiations.

Is that true and/or has it been resolved?
    KHQ and Directv were in a dispute for a few months but it came back on this week.

Comcast really isn't acknowledging Gonzaga on its schedules yet, but SWX and KAYU have football games programmed for Saturday the 9th while KHQ just shows regular programming so best guess for Arkansas Pine-Bluff is KHQ for now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBunnieRancher View Post
    Comcast really isn't acknowledging Gonzaga on its schedules yet, but SWX and KAYU have football games programmed for Saturday the 9th while KHQ just shows regular programming so best guess for Arkansas Pine-Bluff is KHQ for now.
    Sometimes last year KHQ didn’t show Zag games until game day afternoon. Comcast seems to be getting slower at updating their program guide. I remember being able to schedule DVR recordings two weeks in advance.
    Parlez-vous français?

Quote Originally Posted by Club Prez View Post
    FYI - It is "Lewis-Clark State College" - no "e".
    Appreciate it! Nice catch. Thank you.

I have Dish and my DVR is set to record the scheduled game tomorrow.

If you are concerned about saying you are anal...maybe you could use rectally challenged?
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post

If you are concerned about saying you are anal...maybe you could use rectally challenged?
    LOL, really Woo Hoo. At some point you gotta just get it out!
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post

The season can't start yet, no legendary woohoo schedule........

Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post

I checked my dvr and all are set to record on KHQ ( Gonzaga records automatically in my DVR)