Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's DVR Time!

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    You are correct; that's how I watched the Zags last season. I don't live in Spokane, so no KHQ or ROOT for me. I watched the ESPN games on my TV and the rest of the games on my 19 inch laptop.

As far as I know, KHQ is the only channel showing the Lewis & Clark game; ROOT is showing another sporting event that night. If the W.tv doesn't pick up the official stream, I will go the un-official route. I have a way to stream every NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB game, but college games are a bit trickier.
    I don’t see where KHQ is broadcasting the game?

Quote Originally Posted by cggonzaga View Post
    I don’t see where KHQ is broadcasting the game?
    https://gozags.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=273

does cable tv comcast broadcast KHQ in places like Ellensburg and Moses Lake?
    is KHQ affiliated with CBS?
    looks like a seattle resident is going to have a very hard time finding a way to view the zags game nov 1 at 6 pm
    anybody have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    does cable tv comcast broadcast KHQ in places like Ellensburg and Moses Lake?
    If those two cities are part of the Spokane DMA, then yes, Comcast should have KHQ in the lineup

is KHQ affiliated with CBS?
    KHQ is the NBC affiliate for Spokane, Washington and Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

looks like a seattle resident is going to have a very hard time finding a way to view the zags game nov 1 at 6 pm
    anybody have any ideas?
    If the game is streamed on the internet, then it won't be hard. The trick is finding it. I'm pretty sure that KHQ itself doesn't stream anything, so the alternatives are either the W.tv, or grey-market streaming sites that I am not at liberty to share in an open forum.

Hmm. Comcast isn’t showing it on their guide. Hope it’s wrong.

Game seems to show up on SWX tomorrow night. Hope we can get some confirmation that it will also be on KHQ.

I live just north of Spokane and have Dish.

KHQ (channel 6) shows the game tomorrow and is set to record!
    It's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by slickguser View Post
    Game seems to show up on SWX tomorrow night. Hope we can get some confirmation that it will also be on KHQ.
    Great! Thanks!

I wish I could get KHQ or SWX in Florida. I might as well be in Ireland! Is it streaming? When I look at the W tv its listed but i have a feeling it won't be picked up. I have to admit I feel sick that i might be left out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaZagFan View Post
    I wish I could get KHQ or SWX in Florida. I might as well be in Ireland! Is it streaming? When I look at the W tv its listed but i have a feeling it won't be picked up. I have to admit I feel sick that i might be left out!!!
    The Lewis & Clark game is NOW listed on the W-tv website. You just have to search a little bit for it. The day before the game and it's now listed? What took them so long? It's going to be the KHQ feed; ROOT is showing something else tomorrow night. I'm going to try to find out who the announcers are later today.

Soren,
    Thank you mightily for all your efforts. For every person expressing their appreciation of what you are doing, there are 100 more helped quietly, and they also are grateful.

The Lewis & Clark game is NOW listed on the W-tv website. You just have to search a little bit for it. The day before the game and it's now listed? What took them so long? It's going to be the KHQ feed; ROOT is showing something else tomorrow night. I'm going to try to find out who the announcers are later today.
    Awesome! Had to see it to believe it! Thank you for the GREAT news.

Found the link to the video so there is hope: https://wccsports.com/watch/?id=6091880875001 and https://watchstadium.com/live/lewis-clark-at-gonzaga/

Edit: Found on Gonzaga page, the link points to watchstadium.com link I posted above

Last edited by Irish_eliZAG; 11-01-2019 at 05:48 AM.
    Probably the only Gonzaga fan in Ireland!