Thread: Gonzaga’s Killian Tillie healing up, hoping for healthy senior year

Default Gonzaga’s Killian Tillie healing up, hoping for healthy senior year

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...ping-for-heal/
    Jim Meehan just put up a story about Killian Tillie that says it's possible that he might be ready for the season opener on November 5th but he's not going to rush it.

I'm sure we can beat Alabama State without him. No need to rush him back. We will need him for Texas A&M though.

No one wants a Kevin Durant-type scenario. Did Tillie have a degenerative meniscal tear removal or repair?

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    I'm sure we can beat Alabama State without him. No need to rush him back. We will need him for Texas A&M though.
    Right.

We won't need him for Alabama State. But no one wants his first game of the year to be in the Bahamas, either.

Great year to have a bunch of cupcakes right of the bat, which likely relates to why we have a bunch of cupcakes right off the bat.

Find a happy medium in there somewhere.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

I hope everything works out for the guy. Definitely one of my all time favorite zags.

“I’m taking my time, trying to heal from it, taking my time with the trainer,” Tillie said. “I couldn’t tell you right now (if he’ll be ready against Alabama State). It’s in two weeks, if I can play, I’ll play.”
    I’ll bet Killian is itching like heck to get back into the fray. He’s smart and knows not to push things. I hope he’s able to make up lost time in a really BIG way. The better the knee procedure went and his healing goes the more likely that will happen. When Killian does come back I doubt he’ll be very tentative on the court
    http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/GoZagsTinySignGuyGlassesColor.png

Tillie will not play in today's game.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Tillie will not play in today's game.
    Hopefully, he’ll be ready to go for the Texas A&M game!