Thread: Gonzaga scoring predictions for 19/20 season.

Default Gonzaga scoring predictions for 19/20 season.

My guess is Gonzaga will score 83 ppg, down from last year but more in line with 16/17 & 17/18 seasons.
    Starters:
    Woolridge - 9
    Gilder - 14
    Kispert - 11
    Tillie - 14
    Petrusev - 15
    Bench:
    Ayayi - 5
    Watson - 5
    Timme - 6
    Reserves/Redshirts:
    Any combo of Ravet, Arlauskas, Ballo, Zakharov, Lang - 4

- in hopes of adding consistency to this thread, I will work off of your starters-bench-reserves/redshirt suggestions.

Starters:
    woolridge - 7
    gilder, kispert, Tillie and petrusev all 14
    (all last year tv comentartors kept saying the zags had 4-5 guys would could go off for 20 any night, which really wasn't the reality, but this year i'll take bets that each one of these 4 will all score 20 a game, multiple times. each night the team will ride the hot hand, or take advantage of a games given miss match. so I see lots of variances game to game)

Bench:
    ayayi - 4
    Watson - 6
    timmie- 8

Reserves/redhirts.........this gets tricky as ballo may or may not play this year, arlauskas is a great candidate to redshirt, and so I'm factoring zero points from these two.
    between ravet and zakharov and lang, I'd guess very minimal amount, 5 total. (this is not a knock on any players ability, just playing time is so uncertain, and none will be relied upon to score)

total per game 86

I really need to see 3-4 games to predict how often individual players may find the hoop. I will however, venture a ppg prediction of 93. That’s with Tillie playing and along w/ Kispert having what I feel will be his best season. Since GU put up 100+ points in the MSU scrimmage, along with what I believe will be a very talented GU bench, I just do not envision any lack of scoring. And I sure hope that’s the case on 12/18
    http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/GoZagsTinySignGuyGlassesColor.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zagger View Post
    I really need to see 3-4 games to predict how often individual players may find the hoop. I will however, venture a ppg prediction of 93. That’s with Tillie playing and along w/ Kispert having what I feel will be his best season. Since GU put up 100+ points in the MSU scrimmage, along with what I believe will be a very talented GU bench, I just do not envision any lack of scoring. And I sure hope that’s the case on 12/18
    - I agree on two points. its tough to guess prior to seeing a few games, and that the team will have no problem in putting up plenty of points this year.
    - I hope you are correct about 93 pts a game, but man that is going to be tough. last years team was over 90 a game for most of the year but ended up at around 89 per game.....and that was best in the nation!

Quote Originally Posted by GonzaGAW View Post
    - I agree on two points. its tough to guess prior to seeing a few games, and that the team will have no problem in putting up plenty of points this year.
    - I hope you are correct about 93 pts a game, but man that is going to be tough. last years team was over 90 a game for most of the year but ended up at around 89 per game.....and that was best in the nation!
    Yep, GU led the nation at 87.6 ppg last year, if they can be in the 90's this year it would be very fun to watch.