Thread: Brandon Clarke and Rui Hachimura Candidates for Rookie of the Year

Default Brandon Clarke and Rui Hachimura Candidates for Rookie of the Year

From Adam Zagoria on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdamZagoria/stat...36740812021760

What do you think? I personally think Brandon is going to continue to surprise some people ....

I think Brandon will surprise people, but I think that Zion will win it running away. He's gotten so much press that I'd be shocked if he didn't win.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

If Zion stays healthy he's a shoe in.

Pretty attractive odds on BC. . .hmm.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ted-miss-weeks

New Orleans Pelicans rookie Zion Williamson has avoided a severe injury to his right knee but is expected to miss a period of weeks to start the regular season, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski on Friday.

Williamson did not travel with the team to New York for Friday's preseason game against the Knicks and instead stayed back in New Orleans for further testing.

Coach Alvin Gentry said Friday that he believed Williamson suffered the knee injury during the Pelicans' preseason game against the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday.

The injury puts a damper on what had been an excellent preseason for the No. 1 overall pick. Williamson was averaging 23.3 points and 6.5 rebounds while shooting 71.4% in the Pelicans' first four preseason games and averaging 27.3 minutes.