• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caldwellzag
    Zag for Life
    • Jan 2018

Kraziness News

Alright I flooded the Suggs board with the idea of Big news. I am just going to put this in one thread and please post in here. There are two parts to the big news that I will get into when the time is right. Both involved the four players who were on campus this weekend, no mystery recruits, no 5 star out of the blue in January. There are still details in the works and still things that I need to make sure I can say. This is positive news for GU.

Here is what I can say.

Jalen loved/is loving his visit.

Dom loves Gonzaga

Julian loves Gonzaga

Chet LOVED Gonzaga

Can you imagine hearing the tricky trio chant in the Kennel for the next few years? Do you think Jalen would stay around to play with Chet if the possibility was there? These are all questions I have been asking myself since Kraziness!

And for those who think Chet was disengaged and on his phone, please drop those rumors, let me tell you he was not and he was blown away by the Zags.
  • Spike#1
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Oct 2016

All is great news! Thanks for sharing! I sure appreciate you keeping us posted on these recruiting tips. Very thankful you choose to share your insight with us on the board.

Comment

• zagssuperfan
      Kennel Club Material
      • Jun 2013

My dream scenario has been that Jalen and chet commit together, and Jalen says that he plans on staying for two years so they can play together!

Comment

• Kiddwell
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

:]
        Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

• strikenowhere
          Zag for Life
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
          Alright I flooded the Suggs board with the idea of Big news. I am just going to put this in one thread and please post in here. There are two parts to the big news that I will get into when the time is right. Both involved the four players who were on campus this weekend, no mystery recruits, no 5 star out of the blue in January. There are still details in the works and still things that I need to make sure I can say. This is positive news for GU.

Here is what I can say.

Dom loves Gonzaga

Julian loves Gonzaga

Chet LOVED Gonzaga

Can you imagine hearing the tricky trio chant in the Kennel for the next few years? Do you think Jalen would stay around to play with Chet if the possibility was there? These are all questions I have been asking myself since Kraziness!

And for those who think Chet was disengaged and on his phone, please drop those rumors, let me tell you he was not and he was blown away by the Zags.
          Now this is the good stuff!

Comment

• cggonzaga
            Zag for Life
            • Mar 2007

Are you saying Biggs McGee is finally going to commit?!?!

Comment

• caldwellzag
              Zag for Life
              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by cggonzaga View Post
              Are you saying Biggs McGee is finally going to commit?!?!
              The offer is on the table

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

The offer is on the table
                It's been on the table so long, the offer is now in the hands of Biggs McGee, Jr.

Comment

• caldwellzag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
                  It's been on the table so long, the offer is now in the hands of Biggs McGee, Jr.
                  Very true!

Comment

• ZagBlue
                    Kennel Club Material
                    • Apr 2019

Here is what I can say.

Dom loves Gonzaga

Julian loves Gonzaga

Chet LOVED Gonzaga

I can confirm that the above is accurate and I know that I have a different source. So, if anyone on this board tries to diminish the legitimacy of the above...... my best advice is to not let them ruin your night. Kraziness is always a great event and this one once again left a great and lasting impression.

Comment

• sittingon50
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• hooter73
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jun 2008

Suggs for a year would be great

BUT then you start going , what about if there was an injury, or that doesnt leave any time for someone else to learn from a 2nd or 3rd year star point guard.

Jazz may be rubbing off on me lol

Comment

• willandi
                          Zag for Life
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by hooter73 View Post
                          Suggs for a year would be great

BUT then you start going , what about if there was an injury, or that doesnt leave any time for someone else to learn from a 2nd or 3rd year star point guard.

Jazz may be rubbing off on me lol
                          IN MY OPINION, Ravet will be a star point guard. He also will most likely be here until he gets his degree, again, just my opinion. He could blow up and surprise everybody.
                          Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• basketballzag
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

I would say if I was a basketball recruiting analyst on 247 I would make two very easy predictions on that site for Suggs and Holmgren predicting Gonzaga for both. I’m surprised by the positive reaction Holmgren has towards Gonzaga and he feed off the fan support. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him commit before Jalen.

Comment

• Corky
                              Kennel Club Alum
                              • Mar 2012

Brilliantly played!

Comment

Working...
                              X