Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kraziness News

Default Kraziness News

Alright I flooded the Suggs board with the idea of Big news. I am just going to put this in one thread and please post in here. There are two parts to the big news that I will get into when the time is right. Both involved the four players who were on campus this weekend, no mystery recruits, no 5 star out of the blue in January. There are still details in the works and still things that I need to make sure I can say. This is positive news for GU.

Here is what I can say.

Jalen loved/is loving his visit.

Dom loves Gonzaga

Julian loves Gonzaga

Chet LOVED Gonzaga

Can you imagine hearing the tricky trio chant in the Kennel for the next few years? Do you think Jalen would stay around to play with Chet if the possibility was there? These are all questions I have been asking myself since Kraziness!

And for those who think Chet was disengaged and on his phone, please drop those rumors, let me tell you he was not and he was blown away by the Zags.

All is great news! Thanks for sharing! I sure appreciate you keeping us posted on these recruiting tips. Very thankful you choose to share your insight with us on the board.

My dream scenario has been that Jalen and chet commit together, and Jalen says that he plans on staying for two years so they can play together!

Cool

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    Alright I flooded the Suggs board with the idea of Big news. I am just going to put this in one thread and please post in here. There are two parts to the big news that I will get into when the time is right. Both involved the four players who were on campus this weekend, no mystery recruits, no 5 star out of the blue in January. There are still details in the works and still things that I need to make sure I can say. This is positive news for GU.

Here is what I can say.

Dom loves Gonzaga

Julian loves Gonzaga

Chet LOVED Gonzaga

Can you imagine hearing the tricky trio chant in the Kennel for the next few years? Do you think Jalen would stay around to play with Chet if the possibility was there? These are all questions I have been asking myself since Kraziness!

And for those who think Chet was disengaged and on his phone, please drop those rumors, let me tell you he was not and he was blown away by the Zags.
    Now this is the good stuff!

Are you saying Biggs McGee is finally going to commit?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by cggonzaga View Post
    Are you saying Biggs McGee is finally going to commit?!?!
    The offer is on the table

The offer is on the table
    It's been on the table so long, the offer is now in the hands of Biggs McGee, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    It's been on the table so long, the offer is now in the hands of Biggs McGee, Jr.
    Very true!

Here is what I can say.

Dom loves Gonzaga

Julian loves Gonzaga

Chet LOVED Gonzaga

I can confirm that the above is accurate and I know that I have a different source. So, if anyone on this board tries to diminish the legitimacy of the above...... my best advice is to not let them ruin your night. Kraziness is always a great event and this one once again left a great and lasting impression.

This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Suggs for a year would be great

BUT then you start going , what about if there was an injury, or that doesnt leave any time for someone else to learn from a 2nd or 3rd year star point guard.

Jazz may be rubbing off on me lol

Quote Originally Posted by hooter73 View Post
    Suggs for a year would be great

BUT then you start going , what about if there was an injury, or that doesnt leave any time for someone else to learn from a 2nd or 3rd year star point guard.

Jazz may be rubbing off on me lol
    IN MY OPINION, Ravet will be a star point guard. He also will most likely be here until he gets his degree, again, just my opinion. He could blow up and surprise everybody.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

I would say if I was a basketball recruiting analyst on 247 I would make two very easy predictions on that site for Suggs and Holmgren predicting Gonzaga for both. I’m surprised by the positive reaction Holmgren has towards Gonzaga and he feed off the fan support. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him commit before Jalen.

Brilliantly played!

Well it’s official didn’t think he would make a formal “official” decision until Jan but this Instagram just confirmed the worst secret known since Wiltjer. He is a Zag! Congrats Jalen.

Quote Originally Posted by basketballzag View Post
    Well it’s official didn’t think he would make a formal “official” decision until Jan but this Instagram just confirmed the worst secret known since Wiltjer. He is a Zag! Congrats Jalen.
    Doesn’t look official to me....

I could be misremembering, but I seem to recall seeing a picture of Brandon Williams in a Zag jersey, and we all know how that turned out.

It is somewhat interesting that this time around Chet Holmgren isn't pictured in a Zag jersey on the Men's BB Instagram account, but it does show Strawther and Harris (who have committed)...

Might want to look at Jalen’s likes because he pretty much confirms it.

Quote Originally Posted by basketballzag View Post
    Might want to look at Jalen’s likes because he pretty much confirms it.
    I see that. Still not a formal “official” decision.

When Channing Frye says congrats and great decision to commit to Gonzaga and Jalen likes it well that’s official.

Man - if Suggs actually winds up going somewhere else, this board will go into a full-fledged meltdown on an order of magnitude greater than anything seen before.

Check out Strawthers Instagram page and see Jalens comments as he confirms it again.

Here is what I can say.

Dom loves Gonzaga

Julian loves Gonzaga

Chet LOVED Gonzaga

This news couldn’t be any better! Thanks Caldwell!