Thread: Best way to follow Perkins or Norvell?

Default Best way to follow Perkins or Norvell?

Does anyone know a way to follow Josh or Zach's G-league or NBA prospects or performance?

Has there been decisions as to if either or both these guys will be on their respective G-league teams?

(I did some cursory googling and couldn't find it)

I'd try this website - the NBA G League. Has info on the teams and there will at least be highlights from what it says.

https://gleague.nba.com/
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Start with checking to see if their team has a game listed on ESPN's NBA site: https://www.espn.com/nba/scoreboard/_/date/20191006

Hornets have one today. At game time, the box score will appear and you can check to see if Josh has played.

Lakers next game is Thursday, October 10.

The G Leage stats will be here, but the sites aren't yet updated with the rosters. South Bay Lakers

Hornets G-League site: Greensboro Swarm. Again, the roster has not yet been updated to the names of this year's team.

Quote Originally Posted by LTownZag View Post
    Does anyone know a way to follow Josh or Zach's G-league or NBA prospects or performance?

Has there been decisions as to if either or both these guys will be on their respective G-league teams?

(I did some cursory googling and couldn't find it)

I'm laughing. Why aren't you?