Thread: NFL: Cam Newton

Default NFL: Cam Newton

Two observations from last night...

one... he cannot... I repeat CANNOT... carry a team on his own. When TB basically shut down McCaffery... Newton fell apart.

Two... this....

He's a floor length robe from being an old Italian grandma in Brooklyn.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

He wears what he wants to wear. I don't think anybody should be surprised at this point.

First point: Yeah, he threw a few good balls, few balls where samuel, moore & olsen saved him, and sailed the other half. Not looking great.

Quote Originally Posted by KStyles View Post
    He wears what he wants to wear. I don't think anybody should be surprised at this point.

First point: Yeah, he threw a few good balls, few balls where samuel, moore & olsen saved him, and sailed the other half. Not looking great.
    Oh, I know he wears whatever he wants and have come to expect it but... just didn't know the old lady look was in the wheelhouse of anyone.. other than an old lady.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

It must be a moment of truth for a nearly 40 year old quarterback like Big Ben to get injured and watch a 20 something complete about 12 passes in a row...… oh well....think about a career in broadcasting.....or pizza franchises ….