Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Texas A&M Game Tickets

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pilot Point, Texas
    Posts
    858

    Default Texas A&M Game Tickets

    Please move when appropriate.

    I just wanted to give people down here in Texas a heads up that tickets for this game are already being sold on StubHub. I puchased my ticket this morning.

    Also, if anyone would need a ride to the game from the DFW area or would be willing to give me a ride, let me know. My wife isnít available to go with me to this game so I am on my own and would appreciate the company.

    Just wanted to pass on the heads up.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scott257 View Post
    Please move when appropriate.

    I just wanted to give people down here in Texas a heads up that tickets for this game are already being sold on StubHub. I puchased my ticket this morning.

    Also, if anyone would need a ride to the game from the DFW area or would be willing to give me a ride, let me know. My wife isnít available to go with me to this game so I am on my own and would appreciate the company.

    Just wanted to pass on the heads up.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably drive in from Austin, TX. Since that date is the fiance's birthday, I might as well get myself something nice (like tickets to a Zags game).
    GU Class of '10, MUSC Class of '14

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    13,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagnificent View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably drive in from Austin, TX. Since that date is the fiance's birthday, I might as well get myself something nice (like tickets to a Zags game).

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TMHq9d0TDM
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    8,410

    Default

    Thanks for the heads up.

    I’m going to have to wait a few weeks. 11/15 is the opening round of HS football playoffs, and we have a good shot this year. My son’s on the team, so I couldn’t miss it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pilot Point, Texas
    Posts
    858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.

    I’m going to have to wait a few weeks. 11/15 is the opening round of HS football playoffs, and we have a good shot this year. My son’s on the team, so I couldn’t miss it.
    Well, good luck with that. If I recall, you are in a larger school district so that would be an accomplishment.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    8,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scott257 View Post
    Well, good luck with that. If I recall, you are in a larger school district so that would be an accomplishment.
    Thanks Scott. We have the privilege of playing Allen at their place tomorrow.

    I’m confident we’ll play well. These kids have played against some strong competition since they were in youth football. They won’t back down against anyone.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    182

    Default

    I am a Law Alum but my son, 33, who lives in Austin, is a huge huge zag fan and is going to the game too. If you are interested I can put you in touch with him.
    Go Zags.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pilot Point, Texas
    Posts
    858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheps001 View Post
    I am a Law Alum but my son, 33, who lives in Austin, is a huge huge zag fan and is going to the game too. If you are interested I can put you in touch with him.
    Go Zags.
    Thanks, but that would be out of the way for both of us, we are on different points of the triangle. I was hoping someone else from the DFW area might be interested in ride sharing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Sorry Scott this post was for Zagnificent who lives in Austin., Maybe you guys can meet up before the game. You will have a great time. Zags are loaded again. We are Big Man u thanks to Kelly O. He's down here but from where we are in Boynton Beach its more than a hundred mile trip in bad traffic at times. Be good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •