Thread: Team Building Camp.

Default Team Building Camp.

Every year Gonzaga players camp for a weekend for team building. Anyone know if or when this will happen? This would be a good time for Tillie and Corey Kispert to show the newcomers the ropes.

There is no news coming out of Spokane this year about Gonzaga basketball. I've not ever seen it this way on this forum. Maybe next year I'll move to Spokane.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    There is no news coming out of Spokane this year about Gonzaga basketball. I've not ever seen it this way on this forum. Maybe next year I'll move to Spokane.
    I would think the team building camp would take place before school starts.

Reborn's correct. Eerily quiet. I do know Few's gone trying to grab a couple of 5 stars. No doubt though, with 7 weeks to first game, it's quiet. Even the CBS's, ESPN's etc are quiet about the upcoming season. Things will be rolling soon.

It's been an incredibly boring off season in Zag world. Hashing the same stuff, day after day. Not exciting headline news for the most part. A floating cloud of question marks....all summer, leaves us hungry and anxious. Let's get this ball rolling! Zag up everybody, time to roll! November 1st can't come quick enough
    To Fish & Game: Keep streams stocked well for Mr. Few!

The guys posted several pictures of them at a lake playing with water toys and "surfing" on their instagram and their stories. Some were at Lake Chelan. They seemed to be having a good time and poking fun at each other. I saw one where they referred to each other as Ugly 1, Ugly 2 & Ugly 3 in jest. I don't know if it was an official team building thing but the were together and having a good time.
    Last edited by zagbeliever; 09-11-2019 at 07:04 PM. Reason: addition

I feel like some of this current team is relatively quiet on the social media end of things. Next year’s class should be a bit more expressive!