Thread: Coug'd It

Default Coug'd It

Thank the Lord I don't have a rooting interest in Washington State football. . .
    Last edited by RenoZag; 09-22-2019 at 07:11 AM.

Basketball Web Sites Listing

"The most interesting place exists between how people see themselves and how other people do." -- Wright Thompson

Unbelievable. When 63 points and 720 yards of offense in 4 quarters isn't enough to win a football game...

I only watched the end. How in the world did the Cougs score 63 while turning the ball over 6 times?

Combined 130 points and 1377 yards of offense. That's video game stuff.

Couged it. You spelled it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jbslicer View Post
    Couged it. You spelled it wrong.
    noted

In addition to the turnovers, they allowed both a kick return and a punt return for TD's. I think UCLA had only two or three touchdown on a full field drive, and one was a 94 yard pass play.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

It was absolutely epic.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Seahawks seem to have Couged it, as well. Weird weekend of finding ways to lose... both defenses have me worried and they can't overcome so many errors with special teams and with turnovers. I'm still waiting for the Cougs to catch #10 and/or for the Seahawks to bring down Kamara on first contact.

I'm hoping they expand the college football playoffs so they have a little more of a march madness feel. Right now the moment your team loses a football game they are out of the playoff picture and into some lame bowl game.

Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    Seahawks seem to have Couged it, as well. Weird weekend of finding ways to lose... both defenses have me worried and they can't overcome so many errors with special teams and with turnovers. I'm still waiting for the Cougs to catch #10 and/or for the Seahawks to bring down Kamara on first contact.
    Hawks didn't really Coug it. They were behind almost the whole way, rallied late but too big of a hole to dig out of. Couging it is when you're ahead, seemingly have it in the bag, but somehow screw it up against all odds at the end. That's my understanding anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagRecruitWatch View Post
    I'm hoping they expand the college football playoffs so they have a little more of a march madness feel. Right now the moment your team loses a football game they are out of the playoff picture and into some lame bowl game.
    Unless you're in the SEC. Then you can probably lose 2 games and still get in the playoff. Don't have to go to your conference title game either. SEC gets special privileges.