Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Any word on Oumar Ballo?

Quote Originally Posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
    agree on ko and sabonis, but not collins...still too raw when he left after his freshman year to be put in this group. would take junior brandon clarke this past year over freshman collins, rui too. would also take senior ronny turiaf over freshman collins. zach just couldn't stay out of foul trouble long enough to be included in this group.
    walla walla, always enjoy your posts.
    I am thinking Collins was drafted 10th, this is a lot to show recruits
    also part of his role as back up center was to play hard and give up fouls if necessary, most teams would have started him, and in that position he and coaches would have focused on what happened in the NBA, foul less help team with more minutes
    also the only year we got a concensus 5 star recruit, collins, we play in the national championship.
    I have often thought if Few had played him many, many more minutes in that game, partly by focusing the message on him to not pick up fouls, and we win that game. Of course its just an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBunnieRancher View Post
    Doesn't matter if he is what his faith is, the American that was sent to Iraq because he wasn't born here and had Iraqi heritage and then died because he was a diabetic and couldn't get treatment there was Catholic. The current administration does not pay attention to a person's individual faith claims, just what region they are from.
    Let’s stick to basketball

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsGoZags View Post
    walla walla, always enjoy your posts.
    I am thinking Collins was drafted 10th, this is a lot to show recruits
    also part of his role as back up center was to play hard and give up fouls if necessary, most teams would have started him, and in that position he and coaches would have focused on what happened in the NBA, foul less help team with more minutes
    also the only year we got a concensus 5 star recruit, collins, we play in the national championship.
    I have often thought if Few had played him many, many more minutes in that game, partly by focusing the message on him to not pick up fouls, and we win that game. Of course its just an opinion.
    Also the only year we go to the championship Karno is the starting center and if he doesn't get poked in the eye we probably win. Different ways to look at it. I think Karno as a senior better than Collins as a freshman, but Collins had way more upside, why he was drafted and why hes in the league now.