X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caldwellzag
    Zag for Life
    • Jan 2018

One thing I need to say is at this time of the year there are lots of things in the "works" in recruiting and players coming and going. It might not work out and things might not go as planned, but things are looking promising for next year's team!

Comment

• ZagsObserver
      Zag for Life
      • Jan 2010

Any concerns about guard depth?

Comment

• Ebay
        Kennel Club Material
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ZagsObserver View Post
        Any concerns about guard depth?
        Assuming that's to be addressed in the grad transfer market? Adding a veteran into a mostly young backcourt seems like a smart move.
        In an ideal world, I would have all 10 fingers on my left hand so my right hand could just be a fist for punching.

Comment

• SLOZag
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
          Can I just answer yes to this?
          Caldwell -- I trust you were not on the East Coast when you wrote this! I would hate to learn that your birth name was George Plimpton.
          SLOZag
          "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Comment

• NotoriousZ
            Zag for Life
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
            Can I just answer yes to this?
            Yes! I’m gonna go ahead and assume that was a yes.
            It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

• 23dpg
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Banchero 3rd team SI All American

Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• Murphy outgo lifer
                Kennel Club
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by 23dpg View Post
                Hey Caldy, things are pretty dead here at the moment. Any updates or other hints that you can share to keep our minds occupied?

On Paolo or transfers or anything really?

Comment

• StatZag19
                  Professional Zag Fan
                  • May 2019

I will be adding the University of Arizona to my final list of schools❤️��

��⬇️

I take nothing nor anyone on this forum seriously in any form or way. It is no more or less than a satirical board until legitimacy is restored.

Comment

• 23dpg
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by StatZag19 View Post

��⬇️

https://twitter.com/Pp_doesit/status...370014208?s=19
                    So now he's up to 10 schools?
                    Listen, I get it. It's a tough process for anyone let alone a teenager. It just seems less likely now for Gonzaga.
                    Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• Bogozags
                      Zag for Life
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by StatZag19 View Post

��⬇️

https://twitter.com/Pp_doesit/status...370014208?s=19
                      Well, it aint over til the fat lady sings; however, it appears as though he is branching out and when someone does do that after seeing everything there is to see locally, then it would appear he is looking for something more. AZ does put tons more kids into the NBA - first rounders than does GU and if that is his major concern (getting better prepared for the next level) then looking at AZ might well be the reason he is venturing further away...

This young man could go anywhere and still be a lotto pick so, it is a no brainer for me...either GU, UW, Seattle U, etc. where mom/dad and the entire family could watch games...but then

Comment

• ZagsObserver
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                        Well, it aint over til the fat lady sings; however, it appears as though he is branching out and when someone does do that after seeing everything there is to see locally, then it would appear he is looking for something more. AZ does put tons more kids into the NBA - first rounders than does GU and if that is his major concern (getting better prepared for the next level) then looking at AZ might well be the reason he is venturing further away...

This young man could go anywhere and still be a lotto pick so, it is a no brainer for me...either GU, UW, Seattle U, etc. where mom/dad and the entire family could watch games...but then
                        That’s only true because to this point they’ve had much higher ranked recruits coming in. That is shifting.

Comment

• HenneZag
                          Zag for Life
                          • Aug 2012

Banchero will have an offer from all the big boys. I never get too excited until a few months leading up to a possible commitment. It seems it's a rollercoaster ride emotionally with all the high end recruits we go after. AZ has that big name feel but what have they done the last 5 years on a developmental level and as a program...GU has been the better program. Can't fault him for looking just hoping we standout when the dust settles.
                          America's Team!

Comment

• TheOtherGreatOne
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Arizona is the biggest underachieving team in the country year after no matter what players they have. Different players same coach, and Arizona loves him. Can't even win with paying the players. I don't understand why the administration loves him so much.

Comment

• caldwellzag
                              Zag for Life
                              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post

Even though his list grows, really there are only a few schools he is serious about going to and Arizona is not one of them. Gonzaga is.

Comment

• TheOtherGreatOne
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

Gonzaga is. That is music to my ears. I really don't care for Miller and his cheating ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X