Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Paolo Banchero

I really hope that with the blue bloods having down years, our dominance over UW continuing, and our bigs all doing so well in the NBA, that it helps us with his recruitment.

Agreed.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by zagssuperfan View Post
    I really hope that with the blue bloods having down years, our dominance over UW continuing, and our bigs all doing so well in the NBA, that it helps us with his recruitment.
    I agree. I honestly think we are doing a great job on the recruiting front, so it should come down to UW and the Zags. We shall see he is a high priority for a lot of teams!

Paolo (Paul-Oh)����
    @Pp_doesit
    Replying to
    @DominickHarri2
    this hard brother
    3:18 PM · Dec 20, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
    Retweet
    @For_425
    ·
    5m
    Replying to
    @Pp_doesit
    and
    @DominickHarri2
    #zagup Paolo

Paolo with some love for Dom

Paolo (Paul-Oh)����
    @Pp_doesit
    @DominickHarri2
    top 25 in the country ��

Jake
    @jakeweingarten
    · 8h
    Honestly, i’m seeing many surprised with Dominick Harris’ play this season. 30 points for the future Gonzaga Bulldog, handing Sierra Canyon loss number one this season.

First covered Harris over two years ago. Was always destined for this. Mark Few with a future pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Paolo with some love for Dom

Paolo (Paul-Oh)����
    @Pp_doesit
    @DominickHarri2
    top 25 in the country ��

Jake
    @jakeweingarten
    · 8h
    Honestly, i’m seeing many surprised with Dominick Harris’ play this season. 30 points for the future Gonzaga Bulldog, handing Sierra Canyon loss number one this season.

First covered Harris over two years ago. Was always destined for this. Mark Few with a future pro.
    Dom is one of the top recruiters we have, he LOVES Gonzaga and wants so badly to bring a Natty to GU so he is recruiting his buddies to join. Paolo and him have a growing relationship.

harris is an elite athlete and has an elite work ethic...he's continued to shore up every area of weakness and is constantly improving. he's already the ball-hawk that ayayi should be but isn't yet.

ooops, forgot i was in paolo's thread instead of dom's =).

Paolo (Paul-Oh)����
    @Pp_doesit
    hey spokane january 18th creeping up��

Byu game. Official visit?

Quote Originally Posted by tummydoc View Post
    Byu game. Official visit?
    Yes.

2 weeks till his visit.
    We should be getting more hyped about this young man. He's currently the #3 ranked recruit in the nation, just ahead of #4 Chet Holmgren.

I'm hoping the Students aren't sleeping on this and put on a show for him when he arrives. Those two commitments would be the biggest in the history of our program.

Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    I agree. I honestly think we are doing a great job on the recruiting front, so it should come down to UW and the Zags. We shall see he is a high priority for a lot of teams!
    Would you agree that we are a distant second to UW at this juncture?

I am thinking that he may be looking for a little bit more-- and with each UW loss he may be thinking that elsewhere is a better fit-- Add in the Dom factor and combined with the Zag Big Man NBA program -- we are closer than distant.

GU seems like a no-brainer to me. Come to GU and have a legitimate shot at a national championship and play for a HOF coach (and staff) that will make you a better basketball player. Not many teams can offer that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
    2 weeks till his visit.
    We should be getting more hyped about this young man. He's currently the #3 ranked recruit in the nation, just ahead of #4 Chet Holmgren.

I'm hoping the Students aren't sleeping on this and put on a show for him when he arrives. Those two commitments would be the biggest in the history of our program.
    I would
    Love this. Great family awesome zag material
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Paolo (Paul-Oh)����
    @Pp_doesit
    spokane lit!����

Jeff Borzello
    @jeffborzello
    Top-10 prospect Jalen Suggs just announced his commitment to Gonzaga.

No. 6 in the 2020 class, Suggs is the highest-ranked recruit in program history.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    Paolo (Paul-Oh)����
    @Pp_doesit
    spokane lit!����

Jeff Borzello
    @jeffborzello
    Top-10 prospect Jalen Suggs just announced his commitment to Gonzaga.

No. 6 in the 2020 class, Suggs is the highest-ranked recruit in program history.
    I think Jalen has under sold how hard the tricky trip is pushing for Paolo and Chet to join them. Jalen and Paolo have been talking a lot lately and Dom is all over Paolo. Honestly he is a huge recruit and he will be hard to feel in due to the national recruitment, but we have as good of a shot as anyone!!

Just through his Twitter feed, you can tell there’s a growing relationship with the Gonzaga commits. Seems like something we have going for us.

I love how hard our recruits have been working to build up community and recruit people. Love the commitment.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    I think Jalen has under sold how hard the tricky trip is pushing for Paolo and Chet to join them. Jalen and Paolo have been talking a lot lately and Dom is all over Paolo. Honestly he is a huge recruit and he will be hard to feel in due to the national recruitment, but we have as good of a shot as anyone!!
    Wasn’t Paolo already linked to another recruit that was a package deal for the two? Or am I mistaken? I couldn’t find the posts I was thinking about. If I recall correctly the other recruit was from Tennessee or very interested in attending Tennessee.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy outgo lifer View Post
    Wasn’t Paolo already linked to another recruit that was a package deal for the two? Or am I mistaken? I couldn’t find the posts I was thinking about. If I recall correctly the other recruit was from Tennessee or very interested in attending Tennessee.
    Kennedy Chandler. Paolo said he would be interested in playing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy outgo lifer View Post
    Kennedy Chandler

Jalen is our highest ranked recruit, but Dom may be our most important recruit ever since he committed so early and then recruited possibly a starting lineup! Wow, Great Zag.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagRecruitWatch View Post
    Kennedy Chandler
    Thank you!

I also remember that we had some chats with Kennedy. Are we still talking with him?

I found this interview fascinating. He strikes me as a really bright guy. Some thoughts on the recruitment process...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UH_Wz4kEBE