Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 326 to 338 of 338

Thread: 2021 Paolo Banchero

  1. #326
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lacrosse, Washington
    Posts
    6,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LTownZag View Post
    Does it seem like the Puget Sound sort of punches above its weight class (population level) when it comes to elite basketball recruits? Maybe it's simply proportional to how many kids live there and go to those schools, but there have been quite a few elite high schoolers lately.
    Lately...been heavy weight for high level athletes for a very long time
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

    Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

  2. #327
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Oklafriggenhoma
    Posts
    7,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    That's a must watch. Thanks!
    Appears to be a well grounded family.
    Birddog

    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

  3. #328
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sandy Eggo CA
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LTownZag View Post
    Does it seem like the Puget Sound sort of punches above its weight class (population level) when it comes to elite basketball recruits? Maybe it's simply proportional to how many kids live there and go to those schools, but there have been quite a few elite high schoolers lately.
    Some piano teacher, attempting to bolster her job security, no doubt, once said, "practice makes perfect." What else do athletes in western WA have to do between Nov & March, day after interminably cold, rainy day, but hit the gym?

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    6,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    Appears to be a well grounded family.
    And very talented!

    This would be our biggest get ever IMO.
    Go Zags!!!

  5. #330
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cjm720 View Post
    And very talented!

    This would be our biggest get ever IMO.
    Until Chet commits.

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Issaquah, WA
    Posts
    14,023

    Default

    In this evenings SeaKing District Tournament game, O'Dea defeated Bellevue 62-54. Paolo Banchero scored
    14 points on 4 field goals and hitting 6 of 7 from the free throw line. O'Dea had balanced scoring this evening
    with 4 players in double figures.

    O'Dea advances to a game on Thursday evening February 20 against the winner of this evening's game between West Seattle and Garfield.

  7. #332
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,241

    Default

    Sportando
    @Sportando
    · 8h
    Italian Basketball Federation president says Paolo Banchero (@Pp_doesit) will get the Italian passport in a few days

    https://sportando.basketball/en/ital...in-a-few-days/

  8. #333
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    234

    Default

    That's great for us! We are well known for our work with international players.

  9. #334
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    It’s all coming together

  10. #335
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    14,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyzag12 View Post
    That's great for us! We are well known for our work with international players.

    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

  11. #336
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Pretty detailed article. What I also took from this was that the number 1 prospect in the 2021 class Jonathan Kuminga will likely reclassify, most likely moving up Banchero to the top spot.

    Evans mentioned an unofficial top five of UK, Duke, North Carolina, Tennessee and Washington — Banchero has visited all five schools — in this recruitment.

    https://www.kentucky.com/sports/coll...240398961.html

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phxfireflames View Post
    Pretty detailed article. What I also took from this was that the number 1 prospect in the 2021 class Jonathan Kuminga will likely reclassify, most likely moving up Banchero to the top spot.




    https://www.kentucky.com/sports/coll...240398961.html
    Huh...sure doesn't look like Gonzaga is mentioned in that top 5

  13. #338
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Evans has been cool on our chances for awhile. Most other signs have us squarely in the discussion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •