Thread: OT - Brandon Williams out for the season

Hybrid View

Default OT - Brandon Williams out for the season

Posting this here so it can be moved to the future opponents thread or the general basketball thread because if I posted it there no one would see it.

This board had a ton of posts about this kid. I'm disappointed for him that he may never get his career off the ground with that knee.

Oh, man, that's brutal. This kid has had terrible luck with injuries.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Sorry for Brandon Willams.

On a somewhat related note... why in the world has NCAA not acted on Sean Miller. Isn’t “ lack of institutional control” pretty well established at this point.

Didn’t somebody on this board claim that July would be a big month (for NCAA action)?

Still waiting ....

Quote Originally Posted by Zag_Dad View Post

On a somewhat related note... why in the world has NCAA not acted on Sean Miller. Isn’t “ lack of institutional control” pretty well established at this point.

Didn’t somebody on this board claim that July would be a big month (for NCAA action)?

Still waiting ....
    My guess is that he was or is an informant.

Quote Originally Posted by Alum08 View Post
    That would explain why he hasn’t been indicted by the FBI but would not explain why NCAA hasn’t taken action for his violation of NCAA rules.

I keep expecting to learn the NCAA or Arizona has suspended him... I just keep reading about new recruits that have committed to AZ.

Larry K at Utah gets a knock by the NCAA for some silly violation while Sean Capone skates. Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Alum08 View Post
    This. Likely turned others in, gave names, conspirators, influencers, agents, brands, coaches, etc in an exchange for immunity. Probably agreed upon with NCAA and FBI.

Honestly, no other explanation given the clear cut evidence of how he was involved.

Just maybe he hasn't violated any rules and there is no recording and it is all Bull Crap....

Still waiting ....
    I have no idea.

No doubt, though, he possesses a ton of institutional control over cash flow coming into the university and NCAA. Not a small consideration, unfortunately.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Still waiting ....
    https://youtu.be/gyDb4szpWmc?t=314
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right