Thread: Tillie's Decision to Return

Default Tillie's Decision to Return

From KREM2

Killian is planning on improving strength to become more injury resistant and improve his draft status.

https://www.krem.com/amp/article/spo...mpression=true

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Great article. Yes, Tils made the right decision, he may not have been drafted at all. He seems like a bright young man and his senior leadership will help this upcoming 2019 team.

Thanks for posting that.

KREM 2 is definitely where it's at for Zag news and views.

A healthy Tillie will dominate a lot of games.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post
    Thanks for posting that.

Yes, they are really good. I follow a couple of their sports people on Twitter.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Home Court Advantage.

The young lady that's the lead sport's person is a former Kennel Clubber, IIRC.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post
    Thanks for posting that.

I was surprised I beat you to it :0

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Yeah, Tillie is a class act. Nothing wrong to finish up at GU either. Killian seems to have grown a bit at GU - as a human bean I think he's going to really shine this coming season and be both a leader and an inspiration to newer teammates. It'll also be good for Petrusev to play another year with Killian. I'm quite excited for 19-20. Hope I finally make it to KITK. I've missed it for some dang reason or other each year
    http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/GoZagsTinySignGuyGlassesColor.png

First off, I'm happy he returned for his senior season BUT I also feel badly for him as his "mates" have all left for greener pastures, which is where with a little luck he would be now...

I hope he has a healthy, happy and successful year, which takes him to the next level...

Hopefully Tillie will take french speaking Oumar Ballo under his wing and bring him up to speed. I think if the zags stay healthy it may be a really exciting year with bigs dominate offence.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    First off, I'm happy he returned for his senior season BUT I also feel badly for him as his "mates" have all left for greener pastures, which is where with a little luck he would be now...

I hope he has a healthy, happy and successful year, which takes him to the next level...

I've posted this before, but my one and only game in the Kennel was Tillie's return from his major injury.

The standing ovation he got was one of the highlights for sure. It was great to see the crowd show him love.

I still remember his clutch steel-nerve freethrows as a freshman to put us ahead of of SC in the end of the final 4 win in 2017.

Tillie's return means almost as much in terms of demonstrating to the young players "how to be a Zag" as much as anything. We've never had such a mass exodus without players left to demonstrate "this is how we do it here" - he and Kispert will have their hands full as leaders.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

And let's not forget Joel Ayayi who has been a Zag for two seasons now. HE also comes from France, and as another international player will be a good role model for those international players coming to Gonzaga this upcoming season. Ayayi could be a great story in 2019-2020.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Working on his hand/eye/volleyball coordination, impressive:

Video clip -- https://www.instagram.com/p/Byulwq5A..._web_copy_link

Quote Originally Posted by White lightning View Post
    Hopefully Tillie will take french speaking Oumar Ballo under his wing and bring him up to speed. I think if the zags stay healthy it may be a really exciting year with bigs dominate offence.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    The french gang (Tillie, Ayayi, Ballo) looks like a lot of fun!

They will have their own "windtalking" advantage.
    Parlez-vous français?

Andy Katz just published an article wherein he opines Tillie to be #21 in Katz's preseason list of the top college players for this coming year:

http://southeasthoops.com/2019/07/09...mbhard-top-25/
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy