Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 2021 - Kaden Perry Verbal Commit

Would love for Brandon to come back to visit in the summer and provide Perry some advice/mentoring etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Malastein View Post
    Is it just me or does Kaden Perry have longer arms than Clarke?
    I didn’t notice this the first time, but I agree. He seems thicker down low, maybe, too. He could get some back to the basket stuff going pretty easily, it seems to me. What a find in Gonzaga’s back yard...

Brandon was bouncy, and crazy strong for his size, had amazing core strength, high bball IQ and perfect timing. High expectations for this young man to follow but the comparison has me excited.
    America's Team!

Quote Originally Posted by HenneZag View Post
    Brandon was bouncy, and crazy strong for his size, had amazing core strength, high bball IQ and perfect timing. High expectations for this young man to follow but the comparison has me excited.
    HZ - I don't know much about BC when he was a freshman at SJSU but I'm just guessing that Kaden Perry (KP) has very similar physical skills that BC has but doesn't have the experience to yet have the Bball IQ, nor strength at this time BUT my guess is that KP has the potential to be as good IF not better than BC after BC went through the KO Clinic. I don't know much about KP either other than watching him in that video but does KP have decent shooting mechanics, as we know BC did not upon arrival?

Hes got a little of that Elias Harris fire in his game too. I like that a lot.

Just saw something that caught my eye. Paolo commented "monster" on Kaden's last instagram photo. Kaden might not be the recruiter of Dom Harris but helps to see the connection and that Paolo has his eye on other GU commits in 2021.

Kaden Perry checks in at #47 for 2021 on the update top 150 list

https://247sports.com/Article/Colleg...en--148491489/