Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 160

Thread: 2021 - Kaden Perry Verbal Commit

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,628

    Default

    Would love for Brandon to come back to visit in the summer and provide Perry some advice/mentoring etc.

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malastein View Post
    Is it just me or does Kaden Perry have longer arms than Clarke?
    I didn’t notice this the first time, but I agree. He seems thicker down low, maybe, too. He could get some back to the basket stuff going pretty easily, it seems to me. What a find in Gonzaga’s back yard...

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    1,320

    Default

    Brandon was bouncy, and crazy strong for his size, had amazing core strength, high bball IQ and perfect timing. High expectations for this young man to follow but the comparison has me excited.
    America's Team!

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    4,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HenneZag View Post
    Brandon was bouncy, and crazy strong for his size, had amazing core strength, high bball IQ and perfect timing. High expectations for this young man to follow but the comparison has me excited.
    HZ - I don't know much about BC when he was a freshman at SJSU but I'm just guessing that Kaden Perry (KP) has very similar physical skills that BC has but doesn't have the experience to yet have the Bball IQ, nor strength at this time BUT my guess is that KP has the potential to be as good IF not better than BC after BC went through the KO Clinic. I don't know much about KP either other than watching him in that video but does KP have decent shooting mechanics, as we know BC did not upon arrival?

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,628

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,346

    Default

    Hes got a little of that Elias Harris fire in his game too. I like that a lot.

  7. #132

    Default

    Just saw something that caught my eye. Paolo commented "monster" on Kaden's last instagram photo. Kaden might not be the recruiter of Dom Harris but helps to see the connection and that Paolo has his eye on other GU commits in 2021.

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,628

    Default

    Kaden Perry checks in at #47 for 2021 on the update top 150 list

    https://247sports.com/Article/Colleg...en--148491489/

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,628

    Default

    Perry and Banchero playing together-- had a good weekend.

    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...30903507477540

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    896

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,628

    Default

    Good to see Perry moving up to #34 ranking.

    https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Ba...oup=HighSchool

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    7,581

    Default

    Perry doesn’t get the hype that Holmgren and Banchero generated, but I am thrilled that this kid will be a Zag. Players with this size, athleticism, and motor are a rare breed. The Brandon Clarke comparisons are not hyperbole. If we don’t recruit another big man for 2021, we should still have excellent front court depth for the next few seasons.

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    Perry doesn’t get the hype that Holmgren and Banchero generated, but I am thrilled that this kid will be a Zag. Players with this size, athleticism, and motor are a rare breed. The Brandon Clarke comparisons are not hyperbole. If we don’t recruit another big man for 2021, we should still have excellent front court depth for the next few seasons.
    I’d suggest the #34 ranking disagrees. He’s on the verge of 5*. Granted he’s not a top 5 prospect but he’s not going unnoticed either.

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    "Gonzaga Commit Kaden Perry dominated in the paint at the Grassroots Showcase!"

    https://twitter.com/CourtsideFilms/s...17738599751683

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    "Gonzaga Commit Kaden Perry dominated in the paint at the Grassroots Showcase!"

    https://twitter.com/CourtsideFilms/s...17738599751683
    Can he shoot? Looks sooooo much like BC. No doubt he is better as a HS player than BC was, cant wait to see how he develops in our program

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaSERE View Post
    Can he shoot? Looks sooooo much like BC. No doubt he is better as a HS player than BC was, cant wait to see how he develops in our program
    He's not a stretch 4 from what I have seen.

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Can he shoot? I just watched him take like 25 shots in a video and he never missed.

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Napa, CA
    Posts
    4,519

    Default

    I'd definitely put him as more of a Brandon Clarke mould than a stretch-4. Gregg is probably more of the stretch-4.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,628

    Default

    Energy guy

    "I'd heard the name of 6-9 2021 Kaden Perry. Now I've seen the game! Gonzaga-bound post is extremely bouncy & plays with intensity on both ends of floor... 1 of America's most underrated 2021's." -
    @trigonis30

    https://twitter.com/BallerTV/status/1305628575845019650

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    7,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webspinnre View Post
    I'd definitely put him as more of a Brandon Clarke mould than a stretch-4. Gregg is probably more of the stretch-4.
    The Perry-Gregg front court should be a really entertaining pairing in a couple of years.

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    The Perry-Gregg front court should be a really entertaining pairing in a couple of years.
    I mentioned it before, but I’m hoping for something similar to the Rui/Brandon combo we had.

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,628

    Default

    Gonzaga 2021 commit Kaden Perry gains strength, confidence

    https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...180eb-78004003

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Kaden Perry video interview, 24 minutes:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBxL...ature=youtu.be

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    3,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post
    Kaden Perry video interview, 24 minutes:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBxL...ature=youtu.be
    Interesting plant Kaden has in the background during that interview.

    Great video..thanks for posting Scrooner
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,628

    Default

    Manny Melo
    @Coach_Melo
    ·
    12h
    S/O to
    @Kaden_Perry20
    for earning the “Family Life” award in Clark County!! Kaden has shown nothing but amazing character and specifically towards his family.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •