• Bogozags
    Zag for Life
    • Jan 2008

I was so hoping to see Rui swat Barnett again and again...��

Comment

• MDABE80
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

They’ve seen enough of Rui to know they’re going through keep him. Why risk your Lotto pick? The verdict it is in for Rui!

Comment

• Bogozags
        Zag for Life
        • Jan 2008

What time does BC play tomorrow?

Comment

• ZagNative
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
          What time does BC play tomorrow?
          Times of tomorrow's games and the participants still to be announced. Will be on ESPN 2, first semi-final at 3:00 PM and second semi at 5:00 PM.

Comment

• ZagNative
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Comment

• jazzdelmar
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Still, Dakich was knocking BC’s shooting ability in the beginning of the game. Something like, “see, there’s something he just can’t do.” What a tool. Can’t see beyond the Little Ten or however many there are in the upper Midwest.

Comment

• ZagMan in Philly
                Zag for Life
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                Still, Dakich was knocking BC’s shooting ability in the beginning of the game. Something like, “see, there’s something he just can’t do.” What a tool. Can’t see beyond the Little Ten or however many there are in the upper Midwest.
                He even said something like Clarke may not make the team, if i heard right. What a moron.

Comment

• ZagNative
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Jonathan Williams coming up with the Houston Rockets vs. Denver Nuggets on NBA TV.

Box Score

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagMan in Philly View Post
                    He even said something like Clarke may not make the team, if i heard right. What a moron.
                    Agreed. I heard that too. Something like if he makes the squad.

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
                      Zag for Life
                      • Oct 2008

Clarke’s shot looks good in that highlight video. His career trajectory is going to be great if he hits those with regularity. He is doing it all and looking like a Swiss Army knife.

Comment

• soccerdud
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jul 2009

peak dakich

in that highlight brandon:
                        -- blocks the shot.
                        -- hustles to save the ball from going out, throwing the ball cleanly backward through his legs to grayson allen.
                        -- runs the floor, collects a late pass to his back hip and has the body control to finish around a defender.

dakich: "boy, was that a good play by grayson allen..."

Comment

• LTownZag
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by soccerdud View Post
                          peak dakich

in that highlight brandon:
                          -- blocks the shot.
                          -- hustles to save the ball from going out, throwing the ball cleanly backward through his legs to grayson allen.
                          -- runs the floor, collects a late pass to his back hip and has the body control to finish around a defender.

dakich: "boy, was that a good play by grayson allen..."

It was weird because Dakich seems to have a healthy dislike of Allen/Duke and a healthy appreciation of Gonzaga/Few.

But I too was confused about how that sequence was such an excellent play by Allen. I had to rewind and rewatch the sequence and still couldn't see what Dakich was talking about.

Comment

• Bogozags
                            Zag for Life
                            • Jan 2008

Dakich could be right, I mean BC's play has been inconsistent...he could wind up playing in the "G League" to learn the game...he has missed soooo many shots...just doesn't have the skill set to play at this level...etc

So what that he didn't get to practice with the team before league play began

So what that he has had to learn "on the fly"

So what that he is playing with players not having the same philosophy - TEAM basketball

So what that HE plays team ball and doesn't look to be a ball hog - there is no "I" in team

So what that he is making adjustments each time he plays

Comment

• raise the zag
                              Zag for Life
                              • May 2011

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                              Dakich could be right, I mean BC's play has been inconsistent...he could wind up playing in the "G League" to learn the game...he has missed soooo many shots...just doesn't have the skill set to play at this level...etc

So what that he didn't get to practice with the team before league play began

So what that he has had to learn "on the fly"

So what that he is playing with players not having the same philosophy - TEAM basketball

So what that HE plays team ball and doesn't look to be a ball hog - there is no "I" in team

So what that he is making adjustments each time he plays
                              Not to mention, he is 40 yrs old with t rex arms.

Numerous analysts & scouts said he would have been a sure-fire lotto pick if not for his short "wingspan". Well, looks like he is using those arms as literal wings because he can fly! Who cares if his wingspan is 4 inches shorter when his vertical is 6 inches higher.

Dakich said, "wow he got up on that play" at least 3 times during the broadcast.

Every time Celtics made a run, or even drove to the basket was when Clarke sat out. The very moment he checked back in, the drives to the hoop stopped. He was altering or swatting everything inside and Celtics knew when he was in or out, and it made a huge difference.

In terms if overall play (offense, defense, rebounding, rim protection, team ball, court presence, bball IQ), he has been the best looking prospect in SL imho.

And you are right, he actually missed the first 2 wks of practice due to his trade agreement.

Comment

• ZagNative
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

Today's semi-final game between Brandon Clarke's Memphis Grizzlies and the New Orleans Pelicans is at 3:00 PM on ESPN 2.

Edited to correct the time. (Thanks, Radbooks!)
                                Last edited by ZagNative; 07-14-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X