Comment

• Zagdawg
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Steven Karr

@SKarrG0
        2h2 hours ago
        More
        Brandon Clarke forced a travel and slammed down a game winner with 10 seconds left to send Memphis to the Summer League championship. Finished with 23 points and 14 rebounds.

Comment

• GonzagasaurusFlex
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagNative View Post
          What the heck is going on! My ESPN 2 shows some computer game being televised, though the caption says it's our game.

Here is the Box Score.

Edited to add: It's on ESPNU, Comcast 621. Devils!
          Watched the entire 2nd half. Very cliché but accurate to say BC just makes winning plays. Game winning dunk in OT to send his team to championship game is the cherry on top of a great performance.

Anyone else notice that the NBA.com boxscore linked above does not include Grayson Allen? Did he change his name or something cause he definitely played in this game. One really nice block, one nice dunk and what seemed like a lot of missed shots...I was curious to see his stats but nada. Weird
          Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• GuZag2012
            Kennel Club Material
            • Jul 2012

Really like the young core of talent Memphis is building...think Ja, Jaren Jackson Jr. & Brandon could be a great trio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• ZagNative
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
              Watched the entire 2nd half. Very cliché but accurate to say BC just makes winning plays. Game winning dunk in OT to send his team to championship game is the cherry on top of a great performance.

Anyone else notice that the NBA.com boxscore linked above does not include Grayson Allen? Did he change his name or something cause he definitely played in this game. One really nice block, one nice dunk and what seemed like a lot of missed shots...I was curious to see his stats but nada. Weird
              Yeah, Grayson Allen hasn't shown on any of the box scores I've seen. Very strange.

Comment

• Mantua
                Zag for Life
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post

Yes! I noticed Grayson’s name was missing in the last game’s box score too. Maybe I should check back. What is that about I wonder?

Ja looks so happy with his new teammates.
                Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

• Radbooks
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jun 2007

Greyson shows up on the ESPN boxscore:

Box score for the Memphis Grizzlies vs. New Orleans Pelicans Nba-summer-las-vegas game from July 14, 2019 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.
                  “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• Mantua
                    Zag for Life
                    • Mar 2007

ESPN doesn’t have the official creds that the NBA does. Allen’s name does not appear in the last two games reported on the NBA.com box score.

The NBA is ghosting Grayson Allen?
                    Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

• ZagNative
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Comment

• MDABE80
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

He should have stayed.....Lololol
                        Last edited by MDABE80; 07-14-2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Reborn
                          Zag for Life
                          • Oct 2007

Thanks for the video. ZN. I really enjoyed it. Brandon is doing so well in this tournament. Really makes us all smile. I thought Rui's team was still in the tournament. When did they lose?
                          Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• ZagNative
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
                            Thanks for the video. ZN. I really enjoyed it. Brandon is doing so well in this tournament. Really makes us all smile. I thought Rui's team was still in the tournament. When did they lose?
                            Reborn, the Wizards had 3 losses (https://www.nba.com/wizards/schedule), the Grizzlies had 2 - enough wins to qualify for the 8-team playoffs.

Comment

• GuZag2012
                              Kennel Club Material
                              • Jul 2012

Nice article on Rui

LAS VEGAS — The media horde was focused squarely on the heralded NBA draft pick, writing notes, taking pictures and filming his every move as if no other player…

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GuZag2012 View Post
                                Nice article on Rui

LAS VEGAS — The media horde was focused squarely on the heralded NBA draft pick, writing notes, taking pictures and filming his every move as if no other player…

Rui is Pangosian with respect to being an international ambassador for the GU program. And like KP, with a world class future even beyond hoops. Prime ministerial, dare we say.

Comment

Working...
                                X