Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 44 of 44

Thread: Getting Back to Our Team Next Year

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    Timme and Watson are projected 2nd round by 247. That's a good start, considering what Gonzaga does for bigs. Pavel Zhakarov is projected as a first rounder by the same resource.
    Last edited by JPtheBeasta; 06-24-2019 at 05:45 PM. Reason: spelling

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    Timme and Watson are porjected 2nd round by 247. That's a good start, considering what Gonzaga does for bigs. Pavel Zhakarov is projected as a first rounder by the same resource.
    I've actually seen Ayayi listed as well.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaSERE View Post
    I've actually seen Ayayi listed as well.
    Where? In L’ Equipe?

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,990

    Default

    Be nice (er). He'll be an important part this year. (fingers crossed behind back)...

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,051

    Default

    New target jazz?....I figured you would continue to go after Ravet.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    New target jazz?....I figured you would continue to go after Ravet.
    I’m liking Ravet a lot.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    I’m liking Ravet a lot.
    Ha ha ha h a ha hahah ha ha h ah hah a You really crack me up Jazz! Good one! hahahaha

    Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Ha ha ha h a ha hahah ha ha h ah hah a You really crack me up Jazz! Good one! hahahaha

    Go Zags!!!
    No, Bornie, it’s true. I’ve gone 180 degrees on the kid. My kind of player. Every tough Catholic college team in the country had two Ravets in the backcourt back in the 60s and 70s. Ask Maynard. And he won’t bail.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bainbridge Island
    Posts
    1,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    No, Bornie, it’s true. I’ve gone 180 degrees on the kid. My kind of player. Every tough Catholic college team in the country had two Ravets in the backcourt back in the 60s and 70s. Ask Maynard. And he won’t bail.
    I swear Texas Tech has one or two who couldn't seem to miss in the elite 8 as well. But my memory is foggy from that traumatic experience.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,990

    Default

    I agree. Ravet is a kid nobody should sleep on. Defense needs work but he could be A 20 ppg kid easily.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    I agree. Ravet is a kid nobody should sleep on. Defense needs work but he could be A 20 ppg kid easily.
    DD didn’t do D. Worked out ok.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    DD didn’t do D. Worked out ok.
    Wyoming

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    1,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonstu View Post
    Wyoming
    whatcha gotta go and do that for?

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonstu View Post
    Wyoming
    That game, DD didn’t do O either.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    No, Bornie, it’s true. I’ve gone 180 degrees on the kid. My kind of player. Every tough Catholic college team in the country had two Ravets in the backcourt back in the 60s and 70s. Ask Maynard. And he won’t bail.
    I have come 360 degrees on Brock....I have the same expectation for him that I had for Wade and essentially for the same reasons.....I was right about Wade and I hope I am wrong about Ravet….

    I am not posting this to spark a ping pong posting argument and so I will not respond to those that have a different opinion. I have read and considered all the positive opinions during my circular reasoning.......fine...I hope you are right....

    The proof as always will be in the pudding....

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hilton Head (Bluffton), SC
    Posts
    4,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    Timme and Watson are projected 2nd round by 247. That's a good start, considering what Gonzaga does for bigs. Pavel Zhakarov is projected as a first rounder by the same resource.
    Ballo, who will be 17 I believe next month, will be too young for the draft; however, with kids going overseas to play and get paid, he could consider that option down the road...the kid is just so talented and yes young but his potential is off the charts...baby Shaq maybe not but his technique on the box is pretty darn good for someone that would be a "rising senior" in HS...

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    Ballo, who will be 17 I believe next month, will be too young for the draft; however, with kids going overseas to play and get paid, he could consider that option down the road...the kid is just so talented and yes young but his potential is off the charts...baby Shaq maybe not but his technique on the box is pretty darn good for someone that would be a "rising senior" in HS...
    I am really looking forward to seeing him play.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonstu View Post
    Wyoming
    Lots of reasons for Wyoming. I was there. The day before the game, I played pickup at the Albuquerque Y, and was out of breath in about 5 minutes. I'd been playing 3x a week for a couple hours around Seattle. That's when I knew the Zags would have a hard time playing a team that lives at 7000 ft. Throw in the fact that the local crowd was 100% for a very good, and underseeded Wyoming team, and everything was there for the disaster.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    No, Bornie, it’s true. I’ve gone 180 degrees on the kid. My kind of player. Every tough Catholic college team in the country had two Ravets in the backcourt back in the 60s and 70s. Ask Maynard. And he won’t bail.
    Good to hear And yes, a 4 year player whose dream is to be a Zag. The value of that can't be overstated in this sometimes depressing age.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •