Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UNC Vs Zags Wed Dec 18th

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdud View Post
    well, they'll be selling more tickets to the public, rather than giving them to students. and it seems logical to assume that those people will spend significantly more on concessions and souvenirs than the students would have.
    I expect the Kennel Club to use extraordinary measures to have as many of their members in place as possible. Same with the cheerleaders and the band. There is plenty of time to plan and be creative.

I still don't see how this is going to be incredibly profitable to the athletic department, and knowing how much our players and coaches appreciate the difference the Kennel Club makes me all the more confident that this was the best possible outcome given both sides' scheduling constraints.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwester View Post
    How so?
    Selling tickets that normally go to students. I’m not sure if they use supply and demand for pricing these but if they do they’ll make a bundle. I’m sure they could get at least $150/ticket if they go that route.

They dont use supply side economics. The UNC tickets will be priced same as Montana or EWU. $25 nosebleed, $40 in student section, 65 if first 3 rows. But seats will be limited.

Quote Originally Posted by tummydoc View Post
    They dont use supply side economics. The UNC tickets will be priced same as Montana or EWU. $25 nosebleed, $40 in student section, 65 if first 3 rows. But seats will be limited.
    If you can get them from the ticket office. I'm sure the greatest availability will be on reseller sites where season ticket holders will be looking to recoup their season ticket costs.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time