Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Future Opponents 2019

Quote Originally Posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
    stewart is a great college player but doesn't look like a future star...nba bench role player...he's not athletic enough and undersized for the 5 and not a good enough shooter or ballhandler for the 4.
    Agree - maybe something more than a bench role player, but less than an NBA star.

Still - seems like a super loyal hardworker. I feel bad for him and Hop.

I see BYU is all the way up to 15 on KenPom, even with Childs playing in less than 1/2 the games so far. Looking like that will be a really tough game in Provo.

Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    I see BYU is all the way up to 15 on KenPom, even with Childs playing in less than 1/2 the games so far. Looking like that will be a really tough game in Provo.
    KenPom gives GU a 53% chance @BYU. 58% chance tonight. So a 31% chance the Zags escape both Moraga & Provo unscathed. The teams' mettle will get tested.

Quote Originally Posted by OntZags View Post
    KenPom gives GU a 53% chance @BYU. 58% chance tonight. So a 31% chance the Zags escape both Moraga & Provo unscathed. The teams' mettle will get tested.
    WE'll take any sort of test before March. Just waltzing our way through the WCC doesn't do us a whole lot of good.