OT - Brandon Clarke on Cameo, Great Father's Day Gift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zags_Fanatic
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2012

OT - Brandon Clarke on Cameo, Great Father's Day Gift!

BC just started a Cameo account where you can pay for celebrities to send you a personalized video. I just ordered one for my dad for Father's Day and thought others on the board might be interested. It's an absolute steal and a great gift for just $15.

• jazzdelmar
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zags_Fanatic View Post
    BC just started a Cameo account where you can pay for celebrities to send you a personalized video. I just ordered one for my dad for Father's Day and thought others on the board might be interested. It's an absolute steal and a great gift for just $15.

https://www.cameo.com/bclarke15
    Say what?

Comment

• Zags_Fanatic
      Zag for Life
      • Nov 2012

Just to follow up, he sent the video in about 20 minutes and it is awesome. 10/10 would recommend.

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
        Zag for Life
        • Jun 2007

It really is a special gift. Its $20 now.. but if you are a zags FANATIC, BC will tell say what you want him to say and address it to the favorite Zags fan in your life. Its really a cool thing. Downloadable link and BC sent it over in 5 minutes. Said exactly what i wanted him to say.

Comment

• jake
          Kennel Club Alum
          • Feb 2007

Thanks for the heads up!! Since the season has been over my 5-year old daughter has made me pretend to talk to Rui and Brandon Clarke at bedtime to ask them what they did that day, if they're excited for the draft etc. She will love getting an actual message from Brandon.

Comment

• sylean
            Zag for Life
            • Mar 2010

wherever he goes, he'll be a big hit........what a wonderful Zag......exudes personality.

Comment

• Ezag
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

That is awesome. BC is the man! Would also be cool to if you could get one from Rui in Japanese

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zags_Fanatic View Post

https://www.cameo.com/bclarke15
                Thanks ZN, just sent the link to my 3 kids.

Comment

• IowaSERE
                  Bleeds GU Blue
                  • Oct 2008

Hypothetically speaking, If Brandon doesn't get drafted, would this affect his status with the NCAA?

Comment

• KStyles
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by IowaSERE View Post
                    Hypothetically speaking, If Brandon doesn't get drafted, would this affect his status with the NCAA?
                    If he withdraws from the draft by May 29th and attempts to return, yes, this would be an issue. This amounts to profiting off his image/likeness, which is why you don't see any current student-athletes on Cameo.

If he stays in the draft past then, it's a moot point.

Comment

• Zags_Fanatic
                      Zag for Life
                      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by jake View Post
                      Thanks for the heads up!! Since the season has been over my 5-year old daughter has made me pretend to talk to Rui and Brandon Clarke at bedtime to ask them what they did that day, if they're excited for the draft etc. She will love getting an actual message from Brandon.
                      That's awesome! My 6 year old is obsessed with Rui, she saw him at the mall and got a picture with him which is sitting on her dresser now. Hope she loves the message from BC.

Comment

• GrizZAG
                        Zag for Life
                        • Nov 2009

Just reminds us of how many classy guys have come through the program. Brandon is Zag to the core as is Nigel and others. Amazing for guys with such a short tour here. Brandon the most exciting player since Ammo for me. There was something surreal about Rui to me. Hard to put into words exactly but he was truly amazing to watch. Great job Brandon! And he isn't coming back, he's doing this for Taco money till he gets the big paycheck..LOL..
                        One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

Just received a text from my daughter. When she showed Big D my request, he replied, “Well sign him up! What are you waiting for?”

That kid is as erudite as they come...

Comment

Working...
                          X