Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: OT - Brandon Clarke on Cameo, Great Father's Day Gift!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,057

    Default OT - Brandon Clarke on Cameo, Great Father's Day Gift!

    BC just started a Cameo account where you can pay for celebrities to send you a personalized video. I just ordered one for my dad for Father's Day and thought others on the board might be interested. It's an absolute steal and a great gift for just $15.

    https://www.cameo.com/bclarke15

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zags_Fanatic View Post
    BC just started a Cameo account where you can pay for celebrities to send you a personalized video. I just ordered one for my dad for Father's Day and thought others on the board might be interested. It's an absolute steal and a great gift for just $15.

    https://www.cameo.com/bclarke15
    Say what?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Just to follow up, he sent the video in about 20 minutes and it is awesome. 10/10 would recommend.

  4. #4

    Default

    It really is a special gift. Its $20 now.. but if you are a zags FANATIC, BC will tell say what you want him to say and address it to the favorite Zags fan in your life. Its really a cool thing. Downloadable link and BC sent it over in 5 minutes. Said exactly what i wanted him to say.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Thanks for the heads up!! Since the season has been over my 5-year old daughter has made me pretend to talk to Rui and Brandon Clarke at bedtime to ask them what they did that day, if they're excited for the draft etc. She will love getting an actual message from Brandon.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,311

    Default

    wherever he goes, he'll be a big hit........what a wonderful Zag......exudes personality.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane
    Posts
    2,837

    Default

    That is awesome. BC is the man! Would also be cool to if you could get one from Rui in Japanese

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    8,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zags_Fanatic View Post
    BC just started a Cameo account where you can pay for celebrities to send you a personalized video. I just ordered one for my dad for Father's Day and thought others on the board might be interested. It's an absolute steal and a great gift for just $15.

    https://www.cameo.com/bclarke15
    Thanks ZN, just sent the link to my 3 kids.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Hypothetically speaking, If Brandon doesn't get drafted, would this affect his status with the NCAA?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaSERE View Post
    Hypothetically speaking, If Brandon doesn't get drafted, would this affect his status with the NCAA?
    If he withdraws from the draft by May 29th and attempts to return, yes, this would be an issue. This amounts to profiting off his image/likeness, which is why you don't see any current student-athletes on Cameo.

    If he stays in the draft past then, it's a moot point.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    Thanks for the heads up!! Since the season has been over my 5-year old daughter has made me pretend to talk to Rui and Brandon Clarke at bedtime to ask them what they did that day, if they're excited for the draft etc. She will love getting an actual message from Brandon.
    That's awesome! My 6 year old is obsessed with Rui, she saw him at the mall and got a picture with him which is sitting on her dresser now. Hope she loves the message from BC.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Spokane / Goodyear, AZ
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Just reminds us of how many classy guys have come through the program. Brandon is Zag to the core as is Nigel and others. Amazing for guys with such a short tour here. Brandon the most exciting player since Ammo for me. There was something surreal about Rui to me. Hard to put into words exactly but he was truly amazing to watch. Great job Brandon! And he isn't coming back, he's doing this for Taco money till he gets the big paycheck..LOL..
    To Fish & Game: Keep streams stocked well for Mr. Few!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    8,487

    Default

    Just received a text from my daughter. When she showed Big D my request, he replied, “Well sign him up! What are you waiting for?”

    That kid is as erudite as they come...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •