Thread: 2010 2011 Zags on TV today

Default 2010 2011 Zags on TV today

2010 Zags playing Marquette for 3rd place in a tournament and following was another game we lost to SDSU by 3. Kind of weird to play old games in mid-day like that but it was fun.

Some things stood out: Meech was fast but not a good point guard, Sacre and KO looked slow and Steven Gray looked great. We had a lot of so so talent back then. The teams we've had in recent years were light years ahead of those squads in speed, athleticism and shooting. Dang we were good this year. Anyone else see those games today?
    To Fish & Game: Keep streams stocked well for Mr. Few!

Caught about the last 6 minutes of the SDSU game. Couple of spectacular individual performances.
    We didn't want the guy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizZAG View Post
    2010 Zags playing Marquette for 3rd place in a tournament and following was another game we lost to SDSU by 3. Kind of weird to play old games in mid-day like that but it was fun.

Some things stood out: Meech was fast but not a good point guard, Sacre and KO looked slow and Steven Gray looked great. We had a lot of so so talent back then. The teams we've had in recent years were light years ahead of those squads in speed, athleticism and shooting. Dang we were good this year. Anyone else see those games today?
    In the future, could you list a TV channel?

Just saying that after 8 years you would think we would have beaten them this time! Steve was incredible and when I saw that game, there was no doubt he'd be playing in the NBA...

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNation View Post
    Honestly I didn't take notice carefully. I believe it was on channel 208 on Direct TV or ESPNU, but not 100% certain. I know that channel is playing a lot of reruns of various games beginning around 9-10 AM and usually two games in a row. They don't always list who is playing, you have to turn it on a look to see who it is.
    To Fish & Game: Keep streams stocked well for Mr. Few!

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNation View Post
    Pretty sure all the "Classic College Basketball" games are shown on ESPNU

(#816 on Spectrum up here in Colville).
    We didn't want the guy anyway.