• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JPtheBeasta
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
    Well if Zack ends up with the Cavs he should know that it is against the law in Ohio to get a fish drunk....even if the fish is 21....
    What do they do with all of the dry fish, especially when they can’t get sauced?

Comment

• Zagsker
      Zag for Life
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Mr Vulture View Post
      Can we talk about Norvell and the draft by chance?
      How dare they!!!
      I am working on being a more all around square.

Comment

• Zagdawg
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Steven Karr

@SKarrG0
        2h2 hours ago
        More
        Zach Norvell's second combine scrimmage: 21 minutes, scored 18 points to lead all scorers (7-11 FG, 3-7 from deep) and dished a couple assists.

Hit a three in transition, hit this layup in transition, and had a post-up fadeaway. Good outing.

Comment

• kitzbuel
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
          What do they do with all of the dry fish, especially when they can’t get sauced?
          They can smoke.
          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Ezag
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Norvell scores 26 in two combine scrimmages
            Zach Norvell Jr., who averaged 14.9 points as a sophomore at GU, has had mixed results in two combine scrimmages.

He scored eight points on 3-of-9 shooting in 19 minutes Thursday. He had one assist, one steal, one rebound and five turnovers. Norvell posted a team-high 18 points on 7-of-11 shooting in 21 minutes Friday. He had two assists and four turnovers.

Norvell ranked at or near the bottom among point and shooting guards in lane agility time, shuttle run, three-quarter court sprint, max vertical and standing vertical.

Comment

• MDABE80
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Ooooops……….but we've known he's not a high end athlete but these data from EE are discouraging for a young guy. His shooting has picked up though. Maybe that'll get him drafted. Not much speed and not much leaping ability doesn't sound good.

Comment

• zaguarxj
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Ezag View Post
                Norvell scores 26 in two combine scrimmages
                Zach Norvell Jr., who averaged 14.9 points as a sophomore at GU, has had mixed results in two combine scrimmages.

He scored eight points on 3-of-9 shooting in 19 minutes Thursday. He had one assist, one steal, one rebound and five turnovers. Norvell posted a team-high 18 points on 7-of-11 shooting in 21 minutes Friday. He had two assists and four turnovers.

Norvell ranked at or near the bottom among point and shooting guards in lane agility time, shuttle run, three-quarter court sprint, max vertical and standing vertical.
                Those numbers don't seem right. His on-court speed is nothing short of electrifying when he's finishing a break. Maybe he doesn't test well.

Comment

• Bogozags
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jan 2008

Is there a chance he come back...those numbers are not indicative of an NBA player!

Comment

• zagfan1
                    Zag for Life
                    • Nov 2007

Wish he did that in the Texas Tech game

Originally posted by Zagdawg View Post
                    Steven Karr

@SKarrG0
                    2h2 hours ago
                    More
                    Zach Norvell's second combine scrimmage: 21 minutes, scored 18 points to lead all scorers (7-11 FG, 3-7 from deep) and dished a couple assists.

Hit a three in transition, hit this layup in transition, and had a post-up fadeaway. Good outing.

https://twitter.com/SKarrG0/status/1129517597102182401

Comment

• Mojo13
                      Professional Zag Fan
                      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Bogozags View Post
                      Is there a chance he come back...those numbers are not indicative of an NBA player!
                      Yep.
                      Personally I think he is one of the players most hurt by the results of the Combine and has a very high chance of going undrafted.
                      If that happens he could still return to school if he thinks the G or Europe are not better paths.

Comment

• sittingon50
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

Purely SPECULATION on my part, but since he stated some time ago that he was all in on this, I would ASSUME that he has taken some money from an agent.
                        But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• hooter73
                          Zag for Life
                          • Jun 2008

3 of 7 then 3 for 9 from deep both in less than 20 minutes each. Sounds about like the Norvell we know. He shoots too much and too quick from deep, but when he hits, he hangs 18 points in 20 minutes... but at what cost? I dont see a team wanting to spend money on that but what do I know.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by zagfan1 View Post
                            Wish he did that in the Texas Tech game
                            U betcha......and for most of the 2d half of the season.........it was pointed out to me by an "insider" on this board that ZN just didn't want to be the focus of next year's team.....kinda, counterintuitive, but who knows with these kids. he'll probably do well overseas.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by hooter73 View Post
                              3 of 7 then 3 for 9 from deep both in less than 20 minutes each. Sounds about like the Norvell we know. He shoots too much and too quick from deep, but when he hits, he hangs 18 points in 20 minutes... but at what cost? I dont see a team wanting to spend money on that but what do I know.
                              Have you watched any NBA games lately? It has devolved into ill-advised three after ill-advised three. It has literally become one-dimensional... drive, kick out for a 3... almost every single trip down the court.
                              "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
                                Have you watched any NBA games lately? It has devolved into ill-advised three after ill-advised three. It has literally become one-dimensional... drive, kick out for a 3... almost every single trip down the court.
                                Long range bombers like Zach will be in demand when the NBA adds a 4 point line.

Comment

Working...
                                X