Thread: Menís basketball banquet

Default Menís basketball banquet

Did I miss the banquet this year? We were traveling but I donít recall seeing any post about it.

From Gozags.com: The men’s basketball program has chosen to not hold the team banquet that typically takes place following the WCC Tournament. The timing of the event has proven to be challenging as the days following the trip to Las Vegas are a key time for the team to recover and focus academically, emotionally, and physically as they prepare for the NCAA tournament and a deep run in March.

Opportunities to send the team off during the NCAA tournament and celebrate the season will be communicated as they become available. Thank you for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 116 View Post
    From Gozags.com: The men’s basketball program has chosen to not hold the team banquet that typically takes place following the WCC Tournament. The timing of the event has proven to be challenging as the days following the trip to Las Vegas are a key time for the team to recover and focus academically, emotionally, and physically as they prepare for the NCAA tournament and a deep run in March.

Opportunities to send the team off during the NCAA tournament and celebrate the season will be communicated as they become available. Thank you for understanding.
    Thank you. I had missed seeing that.