• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spike#1
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Oct 2016

Perkins & Jones First Pitch for the M's

Perkins and Jones to throw the first pitch at upcoming Mariners game on Saturday:

SPOKANE, Wash. –  As part of honoring the 2018-19 team that ran all the way to the Elite Eight, Gonzaga men's basketball's Jeremy Jones and Josh Perkins will be on hand to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Seattle Mariners game on Saturday night at T-Mobile Park.

SPOKANE, Wash. – As part of honoring the 2018-19 team that ran all the way to the Elite Eight, Gonzaga men's basketball's Jeremy Jones and Josh Perkins will be on hand to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Seattle Mariners game on Saturday night at T-Mobile Park.

The Mariners play host to the Texas Rangers in a game that starts at 6:10 p.m. and can be seen on ROOT Sports or MLB.tv.

In 2018-19, the Zags advanced to their fifth-straight Sweet 16, the longest active streak in the nation, before ending the season in the program's fourth Elite Eight. Gonzaga won 33 games, going 16-0 in West Coast Conference play, winning the league regular season title for the seventh straight season.
  • Zags11
    Banned
    • Mar 2008

Awesome

Comment

• webspinnre
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Love it. My wife got me one of the t-shirts from last year's Gonzaga Night. Combining 2 of my sports loves on a single shirt.
      I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• ZagnetitForce
        Kennel Club
        • Feb 2007

Hopefully Marco is starting that game!

Comment

Working...
        X