Thread: Thank You to All Posters

Default Thank You to All Posters

I am newbie on posting to this forum. Until I moved in 2017, my husband and I were women's season ticket holders for 12 years. This forum has been so great. I am the first to admit I do not know that much about basketball, but watching the Lady Zags was such a great experience. Reading the posts on this forum have been helpful for me after I joined in 2014, but I "lurked" before that. Just wanted to say thank you to ZagDad84, Terp Zag, SeacatZag, ZAGS ATTACK BASKET, SkipZag, KEMO, CG3Dad, sylean, Zag Swagger, and all the rest of you who take the time to post. I agree with so much of what you have to say regarding the team. I also enjoying reading about other WBB teams.

Welcome ZagTeach5

Feel free to join in anytime.

If you have any questions, please asked them and we will try and answer them.

ZagDad
    Last edited by ZagDad84; 04-20-2019 at 02:18 PM.

You're welcome. Nice to hear from fellow WBB fans. I enjoyed this past season and be able to share my views and perspective as an LMU basketball Dad. My daughters (and son) have been playing basketball and other sports for over 20 years.

Been to a ton of basketball, track, soccer and football games in my time. When I was younger I also participate in several sports including basketball of course, but also competitive at the national level in track and gymnastics in high school.

Sports is one of the great "teachers of life" left. It builds character, teaches teamwork and provides the individual satisfaction of working hard and achieving great outcomes because of it. Lifelong friendships and memories are created as a result.

Hard to believe that Chelsey's going to be a junior in college in a few short months!!!!

Where did the time go?

As I always tell my family, these are precious moments that we will never forget. Thanks for welcoming me and for your gracious hospitality on this board.

Keith "CG3Dad" Gipson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk