Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: 2020 Walker Kessler

Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    What a traitor.
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ZagRecruitWatch View Post
    If you are trying to understand how reputable people I talk to are, I think that's for you to determine

I agree.
    Which is why I was trying to do that by asking if the news was a surprise to you based upon your connectedness, and if so, how big a surprise. Now you are telling me to attempt to do what I just attempted to do.

Since none of the "inside info" folks (Caldwell, Zagblue, BasketballZag) have (to my knowledge) revealed their sources, which is totally understandable, I'm curious, as I'm sure are others, to what extent their inside info is meaningfully accurate and from whom it comes, includes how many others ears and mouths it passes through.

I'm not asking them to make their sources public or to "out" anyone, but I've wondered "is Caldwell a poker pal or fishing budding with Tommy Lloyd? Does he sit on a PTA board with Mrs. Few or the athletics director?" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagBlue View Post
    ZRW: Keep posting your thoughts, opinions, insight! That is what these boards are for and we all value your posts. Recruiting is always fluid and even inside information can change by the time it is relayed to everyone. No reason for you to apologize, keep providing your thoughts and information!
    +1

You're doin' good.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagRecruitWatch View Post
    Was this a surprise to me? A little bit yes, IMO I believed that Kessler would take all of his visits however, I never believed or no one every made me to believe that we were a favorite to land Kessler. If you are trying to understand how reputable people I talk to are, I think that's for you to determine but this was news to me. I apologize if I lead anyone to the wrong conclusion as this was not my intent. I try and share with you guys the information that I hear that might be outside of what someone can read on the web. I also apologize if it seems like I am trying to one up anybody on this board, I don't lay claim to being a all knowing Guru and it is certainly not my intent to spread misinformation to appear as such.
    Keep posting man. I have no problem with you posting what you post at all.

Heck my information I get has missed from time to time, Brandon Williams yep that one still stings. It happens as recruiting is so fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by LTownZag View Post

I'm not asking them to make their sources public or to "out" anyone, but I've wondered "is Caldwell a poker pal or fishing budding with Tommy Lloyd? Does he sit on a PTA board with Mrs. Few or the athletics director?" etc.
    This makes me laugh!! I do like to fly fish and poker is pretty fun, but the PTA nope not for me!