• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zags11
    Banned
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by LTownZag View Post
    I think it would be great for the PNW in general and for Gonzaga basketball is UW becomes a consistent top-25 team. I really don't understand why folks root against them.

Yeah yeah I want GU to win any head-to-head matchups, but beyond that I would love to see the Huskies do well. How cool would it be for the 2 best teams "out west" to both be from Washington?
    Wouldn't more recruits want to go to UW if they were top 25 and it'd hurt our recruiting?

Comment

• IowaSERE
      Bleeds GU Blue
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Zags11 View Post
      Wouldn't more recruits want to go to UW if they were top 25 and it'd hurt our recruiting?
      Exactly why I root for them to lose every game they play.

Comment

• maynard g krebs
        Zag for Life
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by LTownZag View Post
        I think it would be great for the PNW in general and for Gonzaga basketball is UW becomes a consistent top-25 team. I really don't understand why folks root against them.

Yeah yeah I want GU to win any head-to-head matchups, but beyond that I would love to see the Huskies do well. How cool would it be for the 2 best teams "out west" to both be from Washington?
        No. Last thing you want is for all the Seattle talent to want to stay home. Per capita, the hs talent here is second to nowhere else. That makes UW a sleeping giant, and one that is now stirring.

Comment

• gonzagafan62
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by maynard g krebs View Post
          No. Last thing you want is for all the Seattle talent to want to stay home. Per capita, the hs talent here is second to nowhere else. That makes UW a sleeping giant, and one that is now stirring.
          Exactly
          Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• tenniszag
            Kennel Club Material
            • Feb 2007

Eh we rarely get Seattle kids anyways.

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
              Zag for Life
              • Jun 2007

Weird. I didn't think this post was about Washington basketball

Comment

Working...