Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: 2021 - Chet Holmgren

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vulture View Post
    Ballo is not going to play nearly as much as some think from what I’ve heard. He has huge upside but he is going to be here two more years. I’d expect flashes from him but he’s looking at 15-20 minutes a game at best. Think Rui development plan but in the post. He will definitely help this year.

As for Timme, I’d expect a big step up but I’d say the odds of him heading to the NBA after this year for him are low. Sure, he could declare to get feedback.

Watson is going to be a real player but he’s almost zero in terms of leaving for the NBA after this year.
    LOL. Maybe we should let basic team activities and practice to start before we start throwing out predictions. I don’t know how anyone is hearing anything when players haven’t been in the gym in months.

Watson learned just how precarious the expectations for an athlete to make the Show are.

I could easily see him going if there is any interest. Nobody knows about the amount of interest until the season is played.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

I don't think that he would be competing with Ballo for PT. Ballo will be playing at the 5, Chet at the 3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzagit View Post
    LOL. Maybe we should let basic team activities and practice to start before we start throwing out predictions. I donít know how anyone is hearing anything when players havenít been in the gym in months.
    Ok, I guess Iíve heard nothing about their plans. Thanks for letting me know. Iím gonna stand by my post though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk