Results 1 to 25 of 30

Thread: CDC Declares!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,297

    Default CDC Declares!

    I wonder if they have a spot for a great stand up shooter so long as there are no defenders around! I play a mean defense. I just put Everclear in the opponent's Gatorade jug. You have never seen so many basketballs bounce off the foots and knees of players!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    9,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CDC84 View Post
    I wonder if they have a spot for a great stand up shooter so long as there are no defenders around! I play a mean defense. I just put Everclear in the opponent's Gatorade jug. You have never seen so many basketballs bounce off the foots and knees of players!
    I thought your eligibility was up decades ago.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richland, Washington
    Posts
    6,482

    Default

    We need basketball IQ next season.

    I'm in!!!
    I miss Mike Hart

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    I thought your eligibility was up decades ago.
    They failed to record that I redshirted in 1934.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CDC84 View Post
    You have never seen so many basketballs bounce off the foots and knees of players!
    The "foots" of players? Sounds like you saved a few sips of that Everclear for yourself.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,297

    Default

    Of course, with the amount of alcohol in Everclear, there are always plenty of leftovers

    BTW - I didn't realize there are different proofs of Everclear. I thought everything was 190 proof (95% alcohol). They also have 120 and 151 proof. 190 apparently leads to spelling errors.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Oklafriggenhoma
    Posts
    7,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CDC84 View Post
    Of course, with the amount of alcohol in Everclear, there are always plenty of leftovers

    BTW - I didn't realize there are different proofs of Everclear. I thought everything was 190 proof (95% alcohol). They also have 120 and 151 proof. 190 apparently leads to spelling errors.
    Everclear, no matter the proof is almost always better when mixed with with fruit and other beverages in a garbage can.
    Birddog

    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    Everclear, no matter the proof is almost always better when mixed with with fruit and other beverages in a garbage can.
    Like a good punch.

    Definitely not to be confused with a 12 year Macallan that's for sure.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On an island that is long
    Posts
    13,282

    Default

    I wonder if the NBA is looking for a guy with PG height, PF weight and game. If so... put me on the declare list.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •