Thread: 2019 Women's Basketball Banquet

Default 2019 Women's Basketball Banquet

The women's basketball banquet is scheduled for Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 11:00 AM. Get your tickets now.

LAST CHANCE TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT!

You’re invited to enjoy an evening with the Gonzaga Women’s Basketball team. This once a year event allows fans to join the team for dinner center court at the McCarthey Athletic Center. Celebrate a memorable year while saying farewell to seniors Zykera Rice, Laura Stockton, and Chandler Smith. Commemorative autograph sheet available for student-athlete autographs.

Women's Basketball Banquet - Sunday, April 14
    10:30 a.m. - Doors Open | 11 a.m. - Brunch
    Tickets are $50 per person

Reserve your seat today. Banquets are open to everyone, however seating assignments are based on priority points. Each table seats 8 people.
    Note: In light of current national issues involving NCAA rules and student-athlete autographs,outside items for autograph will not be allowed into this event. In the interest of serving our fans while protecting the eligibility of our student-athletes, a commemorative item will be provided to all registered guests for those wishing to obtain autographs
    Link for Tickets: https://ev7.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...ller=&appCode=

ZagDad

Should be some announcements on a couple of interesting things coming up. One is CLF being named to coach at the Jr. Olympic team camps and the other is the team touring and playing in Italy later this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by zag on the run View Post
    Should be some announcements on a couple of interesting things coming up. One is CLF being named to coach at the Jr. Olympic team camps and the other is the team touring and playing in Italy later this summer.

oh you spoiler you......

I've often thought why our girls couldn't do a Euro tour.....I think its great and it'll be a great teaching experience......I hope we can follow from home with video, etc......

re banquet......good crowd....they stated 300 people...good food, plenty of it....lots of donuts/scones etc....

confirmed with someone there that the Italy trip is on.

lots of tears from all the coaches and our seniors..

Zee said she has a contract with the Storm....I think its for training camp....from what I read from other sources the Storm are already pretty well set but if they give Zee a chance they would see how phenomenal she is....good luck to Zee...

I think it was Laura S who told a funny, and telling, story about Jill T.....after the game the players all gathered around Jill T as she was being lead off on a stretcher... Jill lamented "I wanted to be the one shooting the game winner"...

Jill T stated that she has a small metal plate in her lower leg , it does not have to come out, and she fully expects to be back for next season.....I hope that would include August but we'll see.....

Laura S expects a lengthy 9 month rehab. she said one thing that helped her thru her funk was trying to figure out a way she could help the team even while hobbled...she said she talked to Mel a lot about different plays, etc, and Mel responded with a great game and from that Laura decided that YES, she could be of help to the team, just thru her pep talks, suggestions,encouragment.

lots of thank you's to go around.

nice followup video with Jess, Lee(I think) and Jill talking about the seniors. Lee said that each of the seniors brought different leadership skills and they will be missed....

Lisa stated that this was a special team and her favorite....they got along well and cared for one another...they never got down even with the injuries.

good time.......

Great report. Thanks.
    SLOZag
    "Kids come here to better their own lives, not ours. If you take a player’s failures as a personal affront…. check yourself." - Chick-Stratino'sUrDaddy

Thanks for the summary Sylean.

Maybe LS as a graduate assistant for the Lady Zags next year????

When ND and Oregon spent some time in Europe, they posted their off court excursions and game highlights on their facebook pages. Hopefully, the lady zags will keep us fans updated on their exploits in the Old country.

ZagDad

I said the same thing about LS on the way home....bet she'll be around the team....btw, for those not there, LS was on one of those scooters.....