Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Join Another League

Quote Originally Posted by Pallet View Post
    I don't think people are forgetting about this, it's pretty clear they don't care about the other sports.
    That may be, but the university cares.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Quote Originally Posted by webspinnre View Post
    That may be, but the university cares.

This.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Worst mistake GU could ever make would be to leave WCC! Kids go to GU because they know they are going to win and win a lot. Just ask NWG or any transfer, they go to GU because they think they have a shot final four or more. GU also has developed a tremendous rep for developing kids from outside the US. It cracks me up when people think GU loses a recruit to Duke because they are in the WCC! GU has an identity just like any high-level major school. GU's identity is that they kick ***! They beat teams by 40! Just ask all the top 50 recruits that are coming to Spokane in the next couple of years. 20 years ago people would say that you are crazy to recruit a kid who is being recruited by a pac 12 school or any major conference, that is not the case today! Gonzaga has had a slow but steady rize to college basketball elite status. The WCC has never been a problem from a basketball standpoint are there more opportunities to make more money in other conferences? Of course! That again is not the problem! Talent and lots of it is the key! The Coaching staff is elite and the facility's are elite the conference is okay but it offers Gonzaga basketball to be elite by being unique! Remember all this success has occurred in the WCC, If
    anyone thinks GU would have had this success by moving to a power 5 think again! GU bball is like a business that didn't over expand to soon, they stuck with what works and now look where they are going! When Gonzaga only makes it to the elite 8 people are disappointed and rightfully so!