Thread: Post game radio GU-TTU

Default Post game radio GU-TTU

Hudson and Morrison knocked off the air for I don't know how long so it's only appropriate there may not be much of a post game radio show? TTU gets first ever Final Four appearance with a 75-69 win. Rui 22, BC 18 and 12, Perk 16, 6 assists, 2 steals, Norvell 10. After shooting 50% in the first half the Zags finish at 42 %. Zags with 16 TO's. GU wins the rebounding 37-29. Culver 19 for TTU, Mooney 17 and Moretti 12. I don't know if they are going to be able to establish a reconnection. They got it back. Hudson-This is a different kind of physical than Baylor of FSU. We just didn't make enough plays down the stretch. You gotta tip your hat to that Morreti kid, he really stepped up. Morrison said I've been in these situations at every level of basketball and these things are really hard to swallow. And then the connection disappears again. Hudson said when they came back they have been having connection problems the whole weekend. So I'm going to bag it here for today and the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 116 View Post
    Hudson and Morrison knocked off the air for I don't know how long so it's only appropriate there may not be much of a post game radio show? TTU gets first ever Final Four appearance with a 75-69 win. Rui 22, BC 18 and 12, Perk 16, 6 assists, 2 steals, Norvell 10. After shooting 50% in the first half the Zags finish at 42 %. Zags with 16 TO's. GU wins the rebounding 37-29. Culver 19 for TTU, Mooney 17 and Moretti 12. I don't know if they are going to be able to establish a reconnection. They got it back. Hudson-This is a different kind of physical than Baylor of FSU. We just didn't make enough plays down the stretch. You gotta tip your hat to that Morreti kid, he really stepped up. Morrison said I've been in these situations at every level of basketball and these things are really hard to swallow. And then the connection disappears again. Hudson said when they came back they have been having connection problems the whole weekend. So I'm going to bag it here for today and the season.
    Might as well. See y'all in September.

Thanks for the recaps all year Section.
    GO ZAGS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Section 116 View Post
    Thanks much 116. The power issues are just the cherry on the top for the day!

Thanks for the recaps all season, 116.

thank you 116 for another great season of recaps. You are the Man

Great all season 116! Many thanks!!!!

Zag Shop (Thrift Shop Parody)

Gonzaga sind die besten! Gehe Zags!

Thanks for all you do...…. my favorite thread.....

My favorite thread as well. Thank you for all your efforts.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. - Steven Wright

Beat everyone, and enjoy drinking from a chalice filled with their salty tears.
    Surfmonkey89

Thanks.

Grateful for your post game radio reports.
    humanity is one family ... with one heart

Thanks for another great season of post game radio threads, Section! Looking forward to more next season.
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1