• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Birddog
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Where is Bowser?

He usually weighs in by this time. I really want to know his various opinions about the Tournament and associated subjects. I'm sure he would have something to say about Kimmel.
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
  • kitzbuel
    • Feb 2007

He probably is busy plopping down the last $15K of Snapco's assets on a bet for GU to win it all.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Bowser
      Kennel Club Material
      • Feb 2007

Yo Bird,

Been off the grid for a substantial period and luckily found a small town library that would let me access the web without asking a lot of questions. I'll be "in town" for a couple of days, so I hope you can reply before I take off.

So, tell me, are the Zags worth a #### this year? I'm hoping they are but you never know. All the seasons run together after awhile anyway. I guess the tournament is about to start because I saw all the NCAA merch at the 7-11 when I was picking up some Red Bull and a fritter. Yum. Looking forward to a string of games with unbalanced officiating and raving sociopath announcers. You know the ones. Fouls. One team breathes on the other: intentional foul. The other team hammers an offensive player: no call, or better yet, offensive foul. Still not over Zach Collins. Apparently there is a sports bar the next street over, so I'll be checking it out and getting a rubdown. And no, not from a "girl named Linda Lu." As I recall, she was your friend.

Figured GU must be doing OK because I heard about the Jimmy Kimmel joke about not knowing whether "Gonzaga exists." LOL. I didn't know he was a tweaker and a metaphysician. Nice combination. Handy.

Remember the eight foot cod-piece mock-up SnapCo did for the NCAA Convention in 2014? I think it was the Steelhead, part of the salmonid collection. If some of the old crew is still wandering around in Winlock, you should ship the thing to Kimmel. C.O.D. He'll know what to do with it. He's an epistemologist or environmentalist or evangelist or something. And its Hollywood. LOL.

Still cogitating on your theory that advances in the pharmacological treatments for ED deflated the cod-piece market. Try selling that one to the Hoover Institute. LOL.

Hope you and yours are fine.

Your Pal,

Bowser

Comment

• Akzag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

A tradition ... Like none other
        So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• Zagceo
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2013

don't be fooled...Birddog is Bowser!

Comment

• Bowser
            Kennel Club Material
            • Feb 2007

Close but incorrect. (1) Bird doesn't like the Miller's Tale. (2) He thinks red snapper is a treat. (3) He is unindicted. Currently.

Your Pal,
            Bowser

Comment

• Zagsker
              Zag for Life
              • Dec 2008

Your like Joe Dirt with acronyms
              I am working on being a more all around square.

Comment

• rennis
                Zag for Life
                • Oct 2007

Bowser is John Blanchette's cousin right?
                Originally posted by Coach Few
                We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Comment

• Bowser
                  Kennel Club Material
                  • Feb 2007

He wishes. However, he is always welcome at the family shindig at Moxee.

Comment

• Birddog
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Bowser, i feel like a parent talking down to child when I address your comments. The "Steelhead" was in Wishram, we never had much at Winlock. You are probably getting that confused with the night we got drunk and tried to steal the Giant Egg statue. There was a report that "The Steelhead" was in Greg Heister's basement rumpus room neatly displayed on a shelf alongside his retired hairpieces and right next to his collection of Tenkara rods.

The last codpiece I saw was the "RazzPutin" which as you should know, was an extra extra small. Don't you remember? before his little dustup, Mannafort was going to deliver it to his Ukrainian buddy so it could be "discovered" and hopefully be the cause of some embarrassment. I don't think those "contractor spies" ever did pay us for it and it was last seen in Gotebo OK.

Zags are pretty good.
                    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
                    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
                    All mimsy were the borogoves,
                    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

• Bowser
                      Kennel Club Material
                      • Feb 2007

You're right. I am wrong. About the locale and the 'piece. Which made me think: Kimmel should get the other mockup from the Cities of Washington collection, the Wishram. Fitting.

And the "Golden Weasel" had a lot of promise. Sixteen plus and marked "USA - Small". Sad.

Comment

• Zagsker
                        Zag for Life
                        • Dec 2008

I remember my first beer
                        I am working on being a more all around square.

Comment

• CDC84
                          Super Moderator
                          • Feb 2007

I wish Bowser could write about how to make a burrito again. We lost that post. One of the greatest in the history of our forum.

Comment

• GoZags
                            Super Moderator
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by CDC84 View Post
                            I wish Bowser could write about how to make a burrito again. We lost that post. One of the greatest in the history of our forum.
                            I believe surfmonkey wrote that masterpiece.
                            sigpic
                            “To be continued …”. Fr Tony Lehman, SJ
                            ——-
                            List of All Americans (1st Team Top 5) and Academic All Americans (1st Team Top 5) in the same season since '00:
                            Shane Battier, Dan Dickau, Omeka Okafor, DJ Augustin, Kelly Olynyk, Nigel Williams-Goss, Corey Kispert.

Comment

• sittingon50
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Took me awhile to get thru this thread last night. Tears.
                              But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Working...
                              X