Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is Bowser?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    I am killing Bowser today. I really see no point. I have posted nonsense on this Board and its' 3 or 4 predecessors for, Jesus, I think it's been over 20 years.

I am actually a pretty quiet guy, moderate drinker, good driver and loyal husband and father, know nothing about extradition treaties, never had a hot oil message and avoid hot tubs for sanitary reasons . . . pretty much the opposite of "Bowser".

Have had a lot of fun over the years but that has changed. I don't get much of a charge out of being the GUB version of Al Czervik. Some of you are good friends and always will be . . . even though there are a number of you good friends whom I've never met in person. I appreciate those of you who seem to have actual basketball knowledge. I sure as hell don't. I have the distinct feeling some of you "are really not that into me." I got no problem with that. To each his, her or whatever own. That's your deal.

No matter. I wish you all well. Even the pearl clutchers and window lickers.

Because there is at least one thing on which we all agree: Go Zags.

Your Pal, Bowser

PS: In the unlikely event I actually find my paper print out of Surfmonkey's classic "How to Make a Burrito", I will send it to one of you dweebs so you can post it for old time's sake.
    Don't know why this thread was moved to The Foo. . .it clearly belongs elsewhere

Basketball Web Sites Listing

"The most interesting place exists between how people see themselves and how other people do." -- Wright Thompson

I am killing Bowser today. I really see no point. I have posted nonsense on this Board and its' 3 or 4 predecessors for, Jesus, I think it's been over 20 years.

I am actually a pretty quiet guy, moderate drinker, good driver and loyal husband and father, know nothing about extradition treaties, never had a hot oil message and avoid hot tubs for sanitary reasons . . . pretty much the opposite of "Bowser".

Have had a lot of fun over the years but that has changed. I don't get much of a charge out of being the GUB version of Al Czervik. Some of you are good friends and always will be . . . even though there are a number of you good friends whom I've never met in person. I appreciate those of you who seem to have actual basketball knowledge. I sure as hell don't. I have the distinct feeling some of you "are really not that into me." I got no problem with that. To each his, her or whatever own. That's your deal.

Your Pal, Bowser

PS: In the unlikely event I actually find my paper print out of Surfmonkey's classic "How to Make a Burrito", I will send it to one of you dweebs so you can post it for old time's sake.
    Well, the humor is always much appreciated in my corner. It reminds me of the roots of our whole run and the family like nature of the relationship between us fans and our team. I still get joy out of our wins and am ever eager to find quirkinesses and levity while doing so. The only thing I would add is that, if true, I wish Bowser was around at least another year so I could get in on the Deadpool action.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Your Pal, Bowser

Somewhere in the PNW in an assisted living center Jane Austen is peeing in her depends. She is no doubt remembering and thinking about the Bowser that used to throw empty beer bottles at his back fence. As somebody famous once said "I'm gonna miss me when I'm gone". RIP my friend.
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.