Thread: Time to Grow A Pair!

Default Time to Grow A Pair!

IMO... it's time for all Zag fans to grow a pair.... stand with our Zags 110%.... cheer them on... no doubts, no fears.... enjoy the ride and regardless of the outcome give this TEAM their due.... they play for each other and for us, such a joy to watch.... frankly I don't care who we play because as Rick Flair has said for decades, "To be the Man you have to beat the Man"... so let's all grow a pair, enjoy the ride... and appreciate what our Zags have given us this year.... Gonzaga is my TEAM, my only TEAM.... with hard work and a little luck the stars will align we will cut down the nets in Minneapolis.... Game on....

Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

Thank you!
    21 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

100% agree! This team has brought us all so much fun and happiness. Love them Go Zags#zagup!

Amen Brother

Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere.............

Bring it, the guys are ready!!

Go ZAGS

"And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

No doubts here. Love this team. Behind them all the way.

Go Zags!!!

"You can do it."
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

While I support the Zags 100%, I do think it is okay to have some concern/fear/doubt after what we saw against Saint Mary's in the WCC Title game. This team has all the tools to be a championship squad, but the game last week was a bit of a head-scratcher. As fans, we're built to be irrational. We're easily swayed - the highs are too high and the lows are too low, impossible to stay in the middle.

We're desperate for Gonzaga to finish this beautiful story we've been watching for 20 years. All season, we've had our eye on winning a title, but last week we saw a major crack in the armor. It's fine to be unsettled.

Fans will always be this way and it doesn't mean they are less committed. I instead ask our team to grow a pair. Time to lock in and grind.

I hear ya loud and clear bigblahla and am choosing to BELIEVE in this team!

At this point, I just want the players to take the court w a hunter, alpha attitude and attack their opponent on both ends. No #1 seed pressure, jittters, expectations etc. Go for broke Zags!!
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

Quote Originally Posted by KOzag08 View Post
    While I support the Zags 100%, I do think it is okay to have some concern/fear/doubt after what we saw against Saint Mary's in the WCC Title game. This team has all the tools to be a championship squad, but the game last week was a bit of a head-scratcher. As fans, we're built to be irrational. We're easily swayed - the highs are too high and the lows are too low, impossible to stay in the middle.

We're desperate for Gonzaga to finish this beautiful story we've been watching for 20 years. All season, we've had our eye on winning a title, but last week we saw a major crack in the armor. It's fine to be unsettled.

Fans will always be this way and it doesn't mean they are less committed. I instead ask our team to grow a pair. Time to lock in and grind.
    Well said, great post.

It wasn't the fans or posters who looked timid, aloof, lacking physicality, effort, execution, and unlike like any Zag performance to date (outside Madison Square Garden that is).

Again, this is not about US, as we continue to make it whether we win lose or draw -- or even pre-game worries -- but about THEM.

As Withers said, fans were rightfully worried after that performance and its the team who needs to focus, turn it around, and grind. We can have faith or hope they will do just that, but our concerns are not without reason, nor do they matter.

The team needs to step up if they want to play more games.

Brilliant!