Thread: DFW/Texas Zag fans

Default DFW/Texas Zag fans

Are we down for a meetup on Thursday? I can watch the game at home, but would rather get together in a social setting with other like-minded individuals in the DFW area.

I live in Valley Ranch, scott257 lives out in Celina IIRC. We've discussed this in the past, looks like Plano/Stonebridge area is most centralized.

I also recall a watch party that was at Dave & Busters a few years back that was well attended.

Last couple of years, it's been 54th Street or Twin Peaks in Valley Ranch. More TVs and better service at Twin Peaks, though it's a place meant for guys. Never had a great vibe from the wait staff at 54th Street. On top of that, that's where we watched the 2017 title game.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    I live in Valley Ranch, scott257 lives out in Celina IIRC. We've discussed this in the past, looks like Plano/Stonebridge area is most centralized.

I also recall a watch party that was at Dave & Busters a few years back that was well attended.

Last couple of years, it's been 54th Street or Twin Peaks in Valley Ranch. More TVs and better service at Twin Peaks, though it's a place meant for guys. Never had a great vibe from the wait staff at 54th Street. On top of that, that's where we watched the 2017 title game.
    I'd have to bring my family so twin peaks is a hard pass for me

I'll revive the DMs with Scott, you and I and figure out something

Although I’ve always wanted to, I’ve never been able to join a Zag watch party with the DFW crowd. For one reason or another, it just hasn’t worked out. Such is the case again this year as I am stuck in eastern Washington (Tri-Cities area) on a project. Oh, well, maybe next time!

Sorry you feel "stuck" in the Tri-Cities. Plenty of wide screens here to enjoy Zags hoop fortunes.
    A native of Tri-Cities and GU'61. Enjoy, snow's gone and temps in the 60s.

Oh, and we really don't glow at night because of Hanford like the Dark Left Side of State believes.
    You a nuc?